After 2 different sets!!!

03Snakeb1te

Banned
Well after 5 months of having the cobra and trying out 2 different sets of wheels i wasnt 100% sure i wanted to keep either of those.. So a few days ago i picked this cobra reps from a fellow svtp member and i gotta say im really happy with em, i was a lil skeptical about all black wheels but thiese have a black satin clear coat on em that just look amazing IMO..It was nice and sunny today so went and got some pics, let me know what u guys think!!!
image-5_zps82311609.jpg

image-5_zpscbadefe3.jpg

image-5_zpsb09f5158.jpg

image-5_zpsc19df022.jpg

image-5_zpsce32636c.jpg

image-5_zpse55737fb.jpg

image-5_zpse1bf43af.jpg

image-5_zpscd18322d.jpg

Ran into a saleen
image-5_zps4d1b24a9.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks good.

those white saleens are just plain sick!

but id still rather have your cobra. the saleen is beautiful but the cobra is badass :burnout:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Love it, I'm it a fan of black wheels on the white but looks great...love the exhaust tips you have..sweet saleen too

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Looks really good man! I really like the look of the white and black. Those white Saleens are sick. I really want those for my car.

gabe1530

Banned
Car looks great!

What a coincidence.... I live on Cherry, close to Almaden.

Small world.... :beer:

sure is! thats funny, my wife and i were looking at renting a house thats on cherry. also, i think ive seen your cobra outside before and if i remember correctly, it has a vanity plate.

Thanks man .. Really ? I used to live rite now branham 1 block away from branham high school ! Where exactly are u bro ?

im currently on briarglen. send me a pm if you (either of you guys) ever want to hang out.

Last edited:

03Snakeb1te

Banned
sure is! thats funny, my wife and i were looking at renting a house thats on cherry. also, i think ive seen your cobra outside before and if i remember correctly, it has a vanity plate.

im currently on briarglen. send me a pm if you (either of you guys) ever want to hang out.

Im always down to ride with fellow cobra owners.. Funny how i have a few friends with mustangs and all of em are about 1:30-2 hrs away.. Is good to know were close by ill shoot u a pm with my number :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread