AirRide street challenge kit finally done.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
finally got the front shockwave air leak fixed,

props to Darren at AirRide, one shockwave was leaking and he sent me 2 brand new sockwaves to replace both units in case the other shockwave was bad too:beer:

sorry for the crappy pics I'll get better ones tomorrow after I give her a proper wash

(this pics are of the truck all air out, I'll get some at ride eight tomorrow)

DSCN1842.jpg

DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1853.jpg

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
I just drove it some more (not a lot, I still haven't align the front end yet) and I have been playing some more with the adjusting knobs and so far I am really pleased with the ride, it iron outs the bumps very nice I drove over some bumps that used to rattle the truck when I had the hotchkiss TVS and now the truck just floats over them, so far I am very pleased with the AirRide

and some more pics

ride height
DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

AIRPOD, I am working on something to cover up the wiring and air lines that show on the left and right side, it's going to look very nice:beer::-D

DSC_0202.jpg

air down

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

AirRide controller/display

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

sorry Eric hope you are not too mad about removing your build plate from the console, I really strugle with the tought of removing it but could not find a better place for the display, I will find a nice place to put the plate back on:bash::whine::cryying:

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Looks awesome man great job on the install also!! I'd love to have the money to get that kit. Do you still have your stock wheels and tires? If so think you could swap ur wheels you have on now for them just to see how much lower it goes down?

Users who are viewing this thread