Naked SVT Poster
Established Member
Mine just came in from RedlineGoods

yzy4uzy7.jpg

Last edited:

JeremyAlan

Naked SVT Poster
Established Member
Jeremy that looks killer! What it set u back if u don't mind?

They had an old Steering wheel laying around that i purchased from them.

· Alcantara steering wheel cover with millennium yellow centering stripe + additional stitching whete Alcantara panels are joined together: $180 (regular price: $129 minus 15% discount + 50% Alcantara surcharge + 15% stripes surcharge)
· Wrapping fee: $100
· Steering wheel: $60
· Shipping: $50
TOTAL: $390

Here is what it looks like installed in the car:

aea19f1a-7e52-4c9d-bab7-8fa56fc25e7c.jpg

Tractionless1

Established Member
Looks fantastic ! little rich for my blood at the moment but deffinatly on the "to do" list had I not dropped a lot of coin on the rest of the car this year it be a done deal already

No worries, it's definitely something most have to plan for monetarily. I got sick of looking at and hearing the creaking of the plasticky interior over the past 6 years and had to pull the trigger. It's made the look and feel of the interior much more enjoyable.

weaselp1

Established Member
looks awesome! how is the interior holding up? more specifically, the parts that you touch when you drive? just curious because i was considering something similar to this.

Tractionless1

Established Member
looks awesome! how is the interior holding up? more specifically, the parts that you touch when you drive? just curious because i was considering something similar to this.

No issues but I don't drive very often. FWIW Alcantara is known for its durability, one of its selling points.

Users who are viewing this thread