Alcoa Wheel / Tire Questions

Speed_Addict

Established Member
So my 50th anniversary Alcoa wheels came in. 20 x 9 and 20 x 10. I want to send two of them out to Eric to have them widened for the rear, but wanted to make sure someone has successfully put the 20 x 10's on the front and if so, what tire size did you use. I was thinking of sending the 20 x 9's out to be widened to 11.5" but wasn't sure about fit.

Can anyone shed any light and/or provide and assistance/guidance?

Thanks in advance!

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
I beleive somone has had theirs widened to 11.75.....i think it was on the 07-09 body style...remember it was a red one and think it had toyo tires on it.....another guy on here with a white red stripe 2013 has the 20x10 rears on the front with no apparent problems so id think your good to go on 11.5 in the rear.....id still wait til someone chimes in that has done it though cuz i forget the username of who i was reffering to on the 11.75 rears....

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
DSC00208_zpsfe6fc634.jpg
10's x 275 on front, FRPP springs. Zero problems.

TORQJNKY

So my 50th anniversary Alcoa wheels came in. 20 x 9 and 20 x 10. I want to send two of them out to Eric to have them widened for the rear, but wanted to make sure someone has successfully put the 20 x 10's on the front and if so, what tire size did you use. I was thinking of sending the 20 x 9's out to be widened to 11.5" but wasn't sure about fit.

Can anyone shed any light and/or provide and assistance/guidance?

Thanks in advance!

As soon as I can figure out how to get the damn rubber stem TPMS' installed, I will be mounting 275's on the 10" wide Alcoa's for the front as well.

Users who are viewing this thread