Aliens.....

TorchMach

Established Member
Some good stories on here, I've never seen anything myself. Just got curious after reading a lot about our current space race. I think it's good.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I once saw a long, almost cigar like object floating in the sky with a series of lights underneath it. At first I though it was some kind of blimp, until it seemed to transform and rocket across the night sky at a speed faster than anything I have ever witnessed. This was while driving between Florence and Phoenix at night. Perhaps I was hallucinating because I was tired (logical explanation right?) but once I saw it start to transform my adrenalin made me keenly alert and then I saw it rocket across the sky. My theory: I was really tired, maybe even mostly asleep at the wheel and dreamed the object. Due to the other worldly weirdness of the dream I snapped awake just in time to see a very bright shooting star which my mind linked to the craft transforming. That or I really did see a UFO.

nxhappy

Established Member
eat some shrooms then look up in the sky ..... LOL

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I've seen some good sized meteorites at night while driving before, multiple times. Those can catch you off guard and freak the hell out of you.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
What I actually witnessed was the moon light reflected from the wings of geese onto a cloud of city swamp gas. The Jack and Coke didn't help any either.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
The way I see it is that if aliens could make it to our planet then they probably have the ability to observe us without us knowing it. So whatever we think we see is either intentional or not an alien spacecraft.

Cobrah

IM CIA
Established Member
kHWS6yf.png

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
Summer of last year my Wife and I were cruising out on highway 40 towards Laughlin NV and it was kind of late at night. about an hour or so into the drive we kept noticing what we thought were fireworks off in the distance to the west of us. Then about 30 min later we both saw this object low in the sky which had a series of two lights that would start in the center then move out to each end and repeat. It looked to be stationary and not moving. We both kept asking each other what the hell is that and we cant be the only ones who are seeing this and there were other cars on the road. Tried to take a pic of it but it was too dark out for an Iphone. Also noticed that there were quite a few CHPs just sitting on the side of the road for a few miles just kicking it.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Watching fighter jets doing exercises at night always made me think of people claiming UFO's. Sharp turns, going in and out of afterburner, multiple aircraft, makes quite a show. With no reference for distance or scale on a dark night, it often looks like the planes are hovering and then just veer off at high speed. In reality they were just moving away from us and then went into a climb or turn.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Watching fighter jets doing exercises at night always made me think of people claiming UFO's. Sharp turns, going in and out of afterburner, multiple aircraft, makes quite a show. With no reference for distance or scale on a dark night, it often looks like the planes are hovering and then just veer off at high speed. In reality they were just moving away from us and then went into a climb or turn.

ding ding ding. I agree with this.

TorchMach

Established Member
The way I see it is that if aliens could make it to our planet then they probably have the ability to observe us without us knowing it. So whatever we think we see is either intentional or not an alien spacecraft.

IDK if that comment holds any weight, example: Humans sending a rover to Mars, doesn't mean we can make it invisible. Maybe they are like us and can barely start sending stuff but only for pictures or what have you.

Users who are viewing this thread