Aliens.....

TorchMach

Established Member
Anyone ever see one? OR ever seen something you just couldn't explain, flying or not? Not like a ghost but something you felt was out of this world?

I know we have a lot of military on here and since you guys travel a lot and seen more, just curious.

(I was watching Man of Steel and started thinking...lol

Let's hear it.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
y9Go7KU.jpg

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Ive seen something that might be interesting to hear about.

Back in 2008 I was at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO my unit was doing some training out in the middle of no where. Me and two other soldiers were standing outside of the training camp we had setup about 930 pm, on the clearest night possible with stars for miles, when we heard what sounded similiar to a jet in the sky. Didnt really think anything of it til, my friend Chris pointed at a slow pulsing light to I guess what would have been west??? And this pulsing light was moving in what almost looked like a figure 8 movement for what seemed like a few minutes, then it split into 3 of the same lights doing the same movement. Then 1 of those lights changed course and started moving in what only I could descibe as a rubberband movement, going left to right, but it didnt look like it was turning. It moved so smoothly it was ridiculous. The other 2 were continuing to do the figure 8 type movement but changing from horizontal to vertical movements. After a minute or so of that they all came together as one, then just disappeared along with the sound. The entire thing lasted probably less than 5 mins.

I was in disbelief, of what I think I just saw. I have seen many aircraft demo's from rotary wing to fixed wing and Im an Aviation enthusiast, but to move like that.....

Last edited:

pwrshft99

Established Member
I love sci fi and space exploration. Ive seen somethings in the skies but Ive never drawn the alien conclusion. Given the size of the universe, aliens are not going to just bump into us by coincidence.

Our goverment has technology 50+ years more advanced than they are willing to admit, they have to test it some how.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
(waits for picture of guy with funny hair cut saying aliens)..

Lol this guy?
ancient-aliens-th_0.jpg

Sigh, I remember when the History channel had documentaries about the civil war and revolution etc. Now it's pawn shops or aliens, I wonder what their target demographic is. PS I bring this up because that guys from the history channel.

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Aliens debate whether or not I actually exist, and if I do, why don't I seek them out? True story.

Blackoyote

Established Member
When I was 11 or 12, my brother and I saw some kind of flying object with lights on it. It appeared to hover, and vertically thrusted so quick that it didn't seem like it could be anything man made (maybe it had a BIM?).

Jefe

Established Member
My parents saw those 5-7 white lights in the sky in AZ back in the late 90s/early 00s. Not sure if anyone ever claimed responsibility for those:

phoenixone.jpg

Before that happened though, I want to say 1997, we were all in the family van and we saw a perfectly shaped white triangle of light. Looked pretty high in the sky, had to be the size of a small jet but it was hard to tell. It was several hundred feet off the ground. We all went quiet and were mesmerized by it and then it began rotating counter clockwise. After about 10 seconds it just disappeared. Never saw it again and never found anyone else that saw it

This just came out last month, former Lockheed Martin engineer and his alien experience with pics. Oddly enough, he mentioned the lights my parents saw. Same city too...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...h-top-secret-clearance-opens-up-about-aliens/

His video on youtube had over 4 million view and then it was taken down for some reason. Search his name on youtube and find the 25 min+ video.

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I went for a jog one fall evening around 8pm on an October night. Just as I stepped outside my apartment I glanced up as something caught my eye. I was in disbelief at what I was seeing, a giant black triangle with 3 semi translucent lights, one in each corner. This thing was massive, it had dimension, thickness. I could see structure as it silently passed over head. I was in shock as as it disappeared out of sight.

I proceeded with my 3 mile run the whole while debating what it was I just witnesses. I knew it was nothing the military had possession of. What really scared me was the fact this massive black triangle flew across the Baltimore skyline with impunity.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Aliens debate whether or not I actually exist, and if I do, why don't I seek them out? True story.

:lol: Love it! I can definitely confirm what you said is true, James. Some aliens at this very moment are talking about you. LOL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread