All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 1-3

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Carlisle is only about 2 months away and will be here before we know it. Who is planning on making the trip this year? I've went the last 4 years in a row and its a lot of fun. I believe its the largest all ford meet in the country. Zak and I will be heading up Friday and staying at Hotel Carlisle.

Carlisle Ford Nationals presented by Gumout Performance Products - Collector Car Show and Swap Meet

ATTENDING

1. 5SPD07GT & BROTHER - HOTEL CARLISLE
2. ZPORTA - HOTEL CARLISLE
3. JOHNJON87 - MAYBE
4. 2001GTTT AND POSSE
5. STR8JKT - MAYBE
6. CODY288
7. 04YELLOWCOBRA
8. BLKSVTCOBRA714 - MAYBE
9. BLOWNS281
10. BONEFISH
11. BADASS02GT - PARK INN
12. N2DAMYSTIC - MAYBE
13. 9SVT8 - MAYBE
14. Z28TH1S AND FAMILY - HOTEL CARLISLE
15. GTCS07
16. HIGHDENSITY007
17. OFFROADKARTER - MYSTERY HOTEL
18. SCOTTINSSMD - MAYBE
19. KBRIER
20. 94SVTCOBRAFTW - Econo Lodge
21. Walt
22. 94cobra red
23. mustangmike02 - MAYBE
24. jas11151990

Last edited:

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
I might have to pass this year nate, it's been about 10 years only missing one or two now. I'll see what happens but hotel carlisle i think is the best place to stay with the safest parking.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I might have to pass this year nate, it's been about 10 years only missing one or two now. I'll see what happens but hotel carlisle i think is the best place to stay with the safest parking.

I hope you can make it. I was looking forward to cruising in the Raptor again. :beer:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
this is what carlisle is for me- get there, get drunk, go to show, go to hotel, swim, get drunk, go out, get more drunk, pass out or party all night, repeat. its a hell of a good time lol...and if you get the chance, visit this little gem of a bar called the BBQ. its beyond ridiculous.

cody_288

Established Member
I'll be there with my fox.

this is what carlisle is for me- get there, get drunk, go to show, go to hotel, swim, get drunk, go out, get more drunk, pass out or party all night, repeat. its a hell of a good time lol...and if you get the chance, visit this little gem of a bar called the BBQ. its beyond ridiculous.

Eerily similar to my yearly routine.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member

BBQ sounds promising. I'll have to google it. :beer:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
We have already paid for our vendor spots. So we will be there. Same place same bad channel!

Will be there from Thursday - Sunday.

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member

That is usually my plan with one exception.....a stop a this little watering hole lol.

Savannah's on Hanna - Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Carlisle and Hershey's Premier Gentlemen's Club | Savannah's on Hanna

Users who are viewing this thread