All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 1-3

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
I wanted to get up there tomorrow or Sunday, but we have to make a trip down to North Carolina for the next couple days. Hope everyone has a great time up there.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Live from Bar-B-que tavern

c6e4c892-6f3f-6e6c.jpg

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Anyone know how much the entry fee to the show is for just tomorrow? I looked over the events web page quickly and couldn't find any info other than online registration had ended.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Field is fine from what ive seen so far. I just parked my car on the showfield. I haven't encountered any mud really. Grass is damp and Pavements dry.

94svtcobraftw

Established Member
we stopped back to the bbq around 1 and it was bumping, plenty of drunk hillbillies dancing, we got invited to a stripper party for saturday night, but pretty sure it was sketchy so we passed.

jacob517, didn't get to talk to ya today for long (I was the one who came up to ya and asked if you were going to be around for a while today), but wanted to tell ya the sharpie'd car looks sick. the detail in the artwork is impressive to say the least

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
jacob517, didn't get to talk to ya today for long (I was the one who came up to ya and asked if you were going to be around for a while today), but wanted to tell ya the sharpie'd car looks sick. the detail in the artwork is impressive to say the least

Thanks you!:beer: It was a great day for a car show not too hot!!

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
hahahaha the pics from the BBQ are great, that place is a gem. and yea that sharpied car looked unreal, definitely nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread