All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 1-3

Steve@CJPP

Any special deals going on for the show? Currently restoring a 67 Coupe:thumbsup:

I am planning on heading up Saturday for the day. Any thoughts on what time to get there for close parking?
I'm sure they will have something, I won't be working the show so I don't know first hand of what they'll have down there.

xchamp

Established Member
I'll be there on Friday. Looking for a 03/04 Cobra, are there usually many for sale in the car corral??

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
The car corral has different stuff every year (obviously) but there usually a decent selection of random vehicles. Also, there are usually several vehicles for sale down in the parts/vendors area mixed in throughout the rows.

Last edited:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
cant wait to see all the pics from the bbq, they should be wild

I cannot wait.

Haha I was thinking more along the line of pictures of cars but thats a good idea. I'll be sure to bust out the iphone for some bbq action.

you have no idea what youre getting into lol.

oh, and puskaric, the girl from applebees is down to chill and shes bringing fraaansss :beer:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
We are headed out at 7:30 in the morning. We will be riding/cruisin in my uncle's '71 Maverick Grabber. Here is a picture of it:

IMAG0134.jpg

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
That will be hard to miss :beer:

Yeah, it is kinda of bright!! :lol1:

We just finished a few last minute mods and loaded it on the trailer about an hour ago. I got a few things to button up around the house and get my things packed so we can hit the road early in the morning.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Weather is progressively looking worse. 80% of tstorms friday and 50% on Sat. May leave the car at home. This sucks.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Of course it does...it's Carlisle.
10 years of rain if I remember correctly. I used to be able to leave my car under the Brooks tent on the midway, but he's not there anymore. Probably just stay home this year. :(

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
gonna try to go down for the early part of the day Saturday (work fri,sat night & sunday), Ninedown will most likely follow. We'll try to get a hold of you guys if we make it.

xchamp

Established Member
I'll be there on Friday. Looking for a 03/04 Cobra, are there usually many for sale in the car corral??

Had a great day there!! Tons of shelbys!! Only saw a total of 5 terminators and only one was for sale and it was a vert!! So no luck there! The search continues!!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
My car stayed at the hotel due to rain in the forecast but it will be there tomorrow. Heading to BBQ in about and hr or two

Users who are viewing this thread