All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 1-3

94svtcobraftw

Established Member
two years ago was awful, friday night was a complete down pour, we made a beer run in a monsoon in my cobra with now windshield wipers, no defroster, and 315, 30, 18 rear tires, we practically floated back to our hotel blind at 60 mph

Steve@CJPP

Just a FYI my car will be at TMI's tent to show off the Bullitt seats, so those of you that have questions about quality or feel in the leather vs vinyl swing by and check them out. The leather is softer than OEM and the vinyl doesn't feel or look like vinyl.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
We are loading tonight and setting up tomorrow night. Hope to see everyone bright and early Thursday morning!!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'll have to keep that in mind for next year. Thursday is probably the best day to go if your just looking for parts. Do you deal in older parts at all? My dad has a 65 that needs a little bit of work.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I have a buddy who has a small number of vintage parts. Let me know what you are looking for and I can see what he has.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Just a FYI my car will be at TMI's tent to show off the Bullitt seats, so those of you that have questions about quality or feel in the leather vs vinyl swing by and check them out. The leather is softer than OEM and the vinyl doesn't feel or look like vinyl.

Any special deals going on for the show? Currently restoring a 67 Coupe:thumbsup:

I am planning on heading up Saturday for the day. Any thoughts on what time to get there for close parking?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Any special deals going on for the show? Currently restoring a 67 Coupe:thumbsup:

I am planning on heading up Saturday for the day. Any thoughts on what time to get there for close parking?

We usually roll in about 7:30 and get semi decent free parking. If you want to pay then I guess you could get there by 8:30-9 and still park close. Hit me up if you need a way into the fairgrounds we might be able to hook you up.

Later

Users who are viewing this thread