All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 1-3

94svtcobraftw

Established Member
I would be willing to have you guys put it in your booth, but Im not sure they're going to have my tune finished by then, maybe next year. I had a set of your hood struts installed two years ago and they are awesome, best mod ive made to my car

Last edited:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
ahh I cant wait, svtp support vehicle is going to be a white suv on black 22's and covered in painters tape, make sure you come say hi, and we are all going to the BBQ friday night, gon be crayy

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
ahh I cant wait, svtp support vehicle is going to be a white suv on black 22's and covered in painters tape, make sure you come say hi, and we are all going to the BBQ friday night, gon be crayy

BBQ Friday night sounds like a plan. There will be 4 of us in my group.

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
Hello Everyone,
I hope you guys don't mind me posting this in here, but it was the most active thread for Carlise. Once again Redline Tuning is looking for a Mustang to be in our booth for the Carlisle All Ford Nationals June 1-3rd. You will receive a free Hood QuickLIFT ELITE system installed and two 3 day show passes. For more information please send me a PM and I will get right back to you. Thanks for your time!
Regards,
Andreas

I would be all over this but my engine compartment is not so pretty!! lol

95riosnake

Established Member
I would be all over this but my engine compartment is not so pretty!! lol

I haven't read the whole thread but are you bringing your car? I'd like to check that sharpie work out, very cool stuff.

It looks like I am going to somehow pull it off yet again, this year had me wondering if I'd have it finished but it's looking very good for me to bring my car :dancenana:

Add me to the list :rockon: (I will be staying at Residence Inn)

Last edited:

94svtcobraftw

Established Member
THE OCHO!!! lol, we stayed there a few years back, I heard it was over run by bed bugs a year or so ago

cody_288

Established Member
We stay there every year, never had a bed bug issue and it's cheap ( not sure I've ever actually made it to a bed so take that for what it's worth). Haha

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I know I'll be leaving from the Elkridge area Friday morning. Should have at least one tagging along. Then meeting Nate in Hagerstown and heading up.

Users who are viewing this thread