All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 1-3

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Gonna try and make it, won't be driving the cobra though. It's usually a bunch of us that go up together. I'm sure there are others that do this too, but we always have a radio flyer wagon in tow full of beer, lol. If the website is up soon for our MACA shirts, I'll have mine on...so if you see me say hi.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
I'll be there with my fox.

Eerily similar to my yearly routine.

haha its the only way to go.:beer:

BBQ sounds promising. I'll have to google it. :beer:

ohh you have no idea what you're in for lol.

we will gladly join you, we made plans to take strippers and have a KY wrestling match at the BBQ lol

oh, and we will all be at the econolodge, 1252 harrisburg pike, 717 243 8585

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
We (my dad, uncle and myself) will be coming up Thursday morning and staying through Saturday afternoon. We are going to stay at the Hotel Carlisle again.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'll update the list when I get to a real computer. I'm writing this from my phone

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I'm going, taking the Roush. I live 45 min away.

Be sure to shout for my ex GF, she'll be coming with me and entering the bikini contest.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Is it worth a day trip up for Saturday? Don't want to park miles away and have to walk for days just to get to the main show.

It's worth it in my opinion but you will have to do some walking. It's a big place.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Scott. If you go up for the day I might do that. I wanted to go for a couple days but did not want to drop $140 a night for a room. I still might but could probably do a day trip a d be good!

kbrier

Established Member
Ford Show Carlisle

I live local to the show (York). Will be there all day on Friday. If any one breaks down on 83 or around the York area, I have tools and a two post lift.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I live local to the show (York). Will be there all day on Friday. If any one breaks down on 83 or around the York area, I have tools and a two post lift.

Good to know. Thanks for the offer. Hopefully no one needs it.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member

good to know...and to add to that, my group will be coming from the pittsburgh area, 8 or 9 am friday morning. Since my car is gone I will be taking a large suv so if anyone breaks down, needs a ride, or whatever, feel free to call me. helping out a fellow svtp'er is no problem for me.

724 787 eight 6 one 4

94svtcobraftw

Established Member
I'll be there in my 94 cobra with 2001gttt, we always have a nice group role out friday morning from the eat n park in new stanton pa if anyone wants to join our caravan. and we also just booked some strippers if anyone wants to join the party. we'll be at the econo lodge.

a side note. the BBQ Tavern in carlisle is the greatest place on earth, we need to get an svtp party there on friday night

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I'm going, taking the Roush. I live 45 min away.

Be sure to shout for my ex GF, she'll be coming with me and entering the bikini contest.

Is that her in your avatar? If not you should post pics of her in the bikini so we can figure out who she is and which one to yell for!

Users who are viewing this thread