All Mct Members, Check In!!!!!!!

bosscobra

Established Member
O.K. original member reporting. Bought a 70 BOSS 302, buying a 70 BOSS 429, and
bought property to build a home for the growing collection. This past fall the 03 Cobra took a CLASS WINNER PLAQUE @ the Mustang Club Of Mid-Michigan all Mustang and Ford Show.
The 03 has 2100 miles on it and is tucked away for the winter. It still smells like new and has never been driven in the rain or snow.
I'm looking for a Ford tuner to look after the BOSS 302 and BOSS 429, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Take me off of the list and keep me in the loop. P.S. I always show the 03 as a Terminator and people enjoy hearing the story behind the name.

BOSSCOBRA

hwystr

Established Member
Just like the Superbowl adds say "I'm going to Disneyworld"

Well I just got back from Disneyworld....it was awsome....no doubt the most magical place on earth for little ones (or Disney accountants).

Mods Planned in Spring: 2.93/chip (unless I luck into a deal on a whipple).

I think I'll wash the car tomorrow and get the salt off. Yes, no hibernating here.

cobrastan4

Established Member
Checking in

Alive and well in sunny so. Ohio . The Terminator is still in the sleeping bag . It will only come out this winter to go into the body shop to repair the damage from a parking lot where the Dumb*^% backed into it and left . Have been busy cleaning up after the ice storm and rounding up parts for my dad's 46 dodge pickup .Haven't got to the airbox yet . See you at Woodward . Stan & Pam :beer:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
OK, just noticed the thread....now you can take me off.
The Cobra will be taken out of storage on April 1 and I hope to have her cherry popped by the 2nd: pulley, idlers, cold-air, TB/plenum, pro-chamber, CB, lowering springs, tune, 18s/DRs, tint, rear inserts, floor mats, shifter, subframes, Baer rotors, SS brake lines, shift light.
Damn I got alot of parts for a car with 100 miles.
-J

dougwg

Established Member
Zooommm said:
Bob just came home after being in the hospital for 17 days - bypass surgery.

I'm sure he'll contact you when he is feeling better.

Tell Bob Sr. we're all pulling for him and wish him a speedy recovery!

sloh_one

omgwtfbbq
Established Member
i moved

I move to Augusta Georgia. Well my wife got a job their so I followed. Im about to order my Steig Port tomorrow, and get some 315s here for the 904324916234716234871624 ricers that are down here. Uh, can I still be a member?

James

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
reply.

Don't worry I'm not dead but I have been working my butt off trying to pay off my credit card my cobra and buy parts not to mention going to the police academy. As for plans for the old terminator I got the new MGW shifter sitting on my shelve and I'll prolly go with a full exhaust I've been promising myself since x-mas. And I'm still debating on pulley/port combo or go all out with the whipple deal. Other than that I can't wait for this snow to end here in ohio so I can go out to Milan or to club events ect.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
sloh_one said:
...Uh, can I still be a member?

James

Absolutely James!! :beer:

Best of luck to you down in Atlanta...keep in touch and represent us well by frying some of that rice!! :thumbsup:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
AFJuggalo81 said:
Don't worry I'm not dead but I have been working my butt off trying to pay off my credit card my cobra and buy parts not to mention going to the police academy. As for plans for the old terminator I got the new MGW shifter sitting on my shelve and I'll prolly go with a full exhaust I've been promising myself since x-mas. And I'm still debating on pulley/port combo or go all out with the whipple deal. Other than that I can't wait for this snow to end here in ohio so I can go out to Milan or to club events ect.

Awesome sig Bro!!!! :bowdown:

Inmemory

Established Member
Signing in (Matt K). Almost ready to start on cobra, working on three other
project cars! Plans: KB 2.4, return fuel system, BILLETFLOW TB!, long tube headers and a few other goodies. :rolling: Also looking forward to meeting some of you at the Autorama.

Lou1

I guess I'm not very literate regarding this tool so if this is going to the wrong message, Im sorry. I've been a member since this past fall and I'm looking forward to the upcoming events. My 04 Cobra's been in the garage this winter. I'm looking forward to getting it out this spring. I want it to go as good as it looks and I think it looks really good.

mystick

Established Member
checkin in

still here had a good time at the flat rock tour. any one got pic they can send me. [email protected]. as far as mods just put my jlt true cool air intake on last saturday, and retuned the computer with my diablo the week before. I put bassani x-pipes and cat back on with the hurst short throw before winter came. can't wait for dyno day to see what she go!!!!!!!!!!

tim

Knexo

Established Member
I'm still here. Getting the car relieable is my main concern right now. Got a car full of part waiting for some warmer weather. Hoping to pull ithe car out around the middle of next month.

Lenny

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
Like most others, my car is hibernating. No big plans for it, as I'm waiting to see what my next ride may be. I have a B&M Pro Ripper waiting to replace my Tri-Ax, but that's it for now. I need to make it to the track this year, since I didn't go at all in '04.

ercizm

Established Member
Signing in

Sorry I'm late with the check in been busy. I'm currently waiting on my stainless works 3" exhaust system. People have been having trouble with it so I've been watching on another site. (group purchase woes) I'll keep ya posted. I hope to make an event sooner or later and meet everyone but I work 3-11pm so we'll see. Later, Eric

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Hey, I guess I'm one of the late ones too. Haven't been doing much with the car lately, it's basically been sitting in the driveway collecting snow and waiting for spring, in fact it just got half foot of snow on it today.

I've collected some parts that should be going on soon when the weather gets better. I've got idlers and pulleys from BF, a set of Hans SFC's, and a MJ diff brace.

I also have some body damage(minor) from the Dream Cruise last year that needs to be fixed. Need to replace the rear bumper cover(tear), tail light(cracked), and have a minor wrinkle near the light fixed. The bumper cover should be here in a few days and then the work will be started.

John

03cobravertgirl

Established Member
We don't have any mods planned for this year. We're getting married Dream Cruise weekend (bad planning on my part!!), so all extra $$ is being poured into that.
Late last summer, we installed the Borla Stinger cat-back. Nothing major, but it's a start!

mustangary

Established Member

Don't pay the ransom, I have escaped. I'm still alive and well, trying to shake off the snow. I was at the Novi Expo Center on the 4th,5th and 6th of Feb. It was a great show, I met one of our members there. In two weeks I'll be driveing to Orlando for a Yellow Mustang Show. We should have about 80 members there. Looking forward to Dyno Dave's coming up soon......

Users who are viewing this thread