All Mct Members, Check In!!!!!!!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
03cobravertgirl said:
We don't have any mods planned for this year. We're getting married Dream Cruise weekend...QUOTE]

:idea:... We could arrange for the ceremony to take place in the "Snake Pit"!!! :beer: :rockon: :thumbsup:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
mustangary said:
Don't pay the ransom, I have escaped. I'm still alive and well, trying to shake off the snow. I was at the Novi Expo Center on the 4th,5th and 6th of Feb. It was a great show, I met one of our members there. In two weeks I'll be driveing to Orlando for a Yellow Mustang Show. We should have about 80 members there. Looking forward to Dyno Dave's coming up soon......

Sweet avatar Gary! Those doors are a dead giveaway that Mustangary is you! :thumbsup:

Welcome to our forum! :beer:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Hey Gary, That was me at the Novi Expo a couple weeks ago. The doors on you're car definately look cool. One of a kind.

Redfire Rocket

Established Member
Take me off the list too, please!

Pretty much the same story as everyone else..... car is hibernating underneath a cover in the garage. Along with my real job I buy houses while I live in them, fix them up and sell them for $$$ so that takes up my spare time ( what's that? ).
The car will probably see only cosmetic changes this year. I want wheels and a lowering kit with new springs. Don't have the parts yet but will be shopping soon.
Soon I will be buying a new truck. Probably in a month or two after the Cobra is payed off. Have been driving a beater for too long and I'm tired of it.

Can't wait for the first event. Take Care.

Mike T.

Last edited:

10thTerminator

Established Member
:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :xpl: :xpl: Well I am not last, just pissed I missed the AA tour.

I am going to kick off the summer with a detail on mine and my buddies 10th's. Below I attached a photo my latest spendings, I will start from right to left and should be done by 06

detailingshit2.jpg

Followed by a HE, NOS and a tune. If I am lucky one of dougs IRS braces, Hans sub frames, and tires for the 18" wheels collecting dust in my basement :shrug: .

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
I'll respond for Grisson W. since he lives up the road from me and he doesn't have a computer at his house. The only time he can get online is at work when he's not busy. I've talked to him through the whole winter and he's going good he plans on getting his blower ported pretty soon here and that'll put him where he wants to be I think since he already hit 11.9's but I'm pretty sure I can talk him into joining me for the dyno day @ Dyno Dave's this april.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
we're proud of ya, Ernie!

you should send us some pics of your engine and wheels that we can put in the MCT photo gallery :beer:

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
JB said:
we're proud of ya, Ernie!

you should send us some pics of your engine and wheels that we can put in the MCT photo gallery :beer:
Thanks Guy's and JB, I will PM you some of the requested pics. Doug,what's next from you I need more bling and go stuff. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mork678

Established Member
checkin in

No mod plans, auto industry too bad, to spend on mods. just trying to pay CC and Cobra off

R-CODE

Established Member
Hello from the #1 non member. getting close to selling the Marauder (patients, patients).
started a little venture with my best friend (home building) and have two homes in Dearborn that should be done in the next two months. will post all the details soon; if anyone is interested in buying a new home in west dearborn.
and then i will be in search of a 04 mystic vert preferably wrapper car, yea i'll drive this one, really. :rockon:
c u all soon.

GOTTI

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
R-CODE said:
Hello from the #1 non member. getting close to selling the Marauder (patients, patients)...

Gotti...I agree...sell those pesky old geriatric Marauder "patients"!:poke: :p

How much they goin for anyway??

darssvt

Established Member
Checking in; I don't see my name on the list, though. Looking forward to sunny, warmer weather. Today's a great start!
Darlene :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread