ALL MOTOR BOLT-ON & TUNED Motor failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
That "kit" doesn't include injectors (that I see at least).

ID1000s will work with E85 but they're not technically E85-compatible unlike the ID1300s which were made with all stainless internals.

PREACH! Per Shaun "ALL inj from 2008 and up are mandated "COMPATIBLE" but only 1 inj are 100% functionally "MADE" for E85 and it is the ID1300's due to their SS internals never to rust.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Heads still not off as of yet. He is working on them as I type this post. Colin and Shaun have been discussing things also among themselves to share their knowledge and findings. Here is a collage of the Coyote Carnage. Worse case scenario just happened! 2 windows... Yeah, Not 1 but 2 windows in the block Both front cylinders of the engine. And yes, the square shape in the bottom right & left pics is a Rod lodge in the window saying, "Hello there. Come here often?"

COYOTECARNAGE_zps1db2c503.jpg

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Damn, thats a serious breakage. When do heads come off and when do injectors get sent out?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Damn, thats a serious breakage. When do heads come off and when do injectors get sent out?

I only know what is passed down to me from Colin as he has a chance to do it. When I left the shop, he was on his way out with his 2 daughters but returning to the shop to pull the heads off. So as far as I know, he can be doing it know as we speak. As far as the inj., same thing. But he did mention he will be doing that also soon. RI / Racing Integration is not his full gig anymore thus he does not spend 8hrs x 5 days a week there. He is completely spaz-matic with his schedule and in and out the days he is there. I am a prisoner to his availability and I am ok with that as I need the time.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
I only know what is passed down to me from Colin as he has a chance to do it. When I left the shop, he was on his way out with his 2 daughters but returning to the shop to pull the heads off. So as far as I know, he can be doing it know as we speak. As far as the inj., same thing. But he did mention he will be doing that also soon. RI / Racing Integration is not his full gig anymore thus he does not spend 8hrs x 5 days a week there. He is completely spaz-matic with his schedule and in and out the days he is there. I am a prisoner to his availability and I am ok with that as I need the time.

Sucks soo much here man, Hope all gets sorted out and you can get everything back up and running without tooo much stress.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Sucks soo much here man, Hope all gets sorted out and you can get everything back up and running without tooo much stress.

too late for that. I even think I have lost 5lbs in the past week. Since Nov. I have lost 55lbs but this 5lbs has been solely due to strees and not eating too much. Just sick to my stomach with every though. But Thanks

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
too late for that. I even think I have lost 5lbs in the past week. Since Nov. I have lost 55lbs but this 5lbs has been solely due to strees and not eating too much. Just sick to my stomach with every though. But Thanks

Yeah, sick feeling, just whatever you do DONT rush on your build or solution. think about what you wanna do for the future and build towards that ;)

Nuar

Established Member
Hooooooooly crap man!
I've never seen that on an N/A coyote till now.
Some SERIOUSLY shit luck man :(

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Hooooooooly crap man!
I've never seen that on an N/A coyote till now.
Some SERIOUSLY shit luck man :(

If it would ever happen to anyone... That would be <<< THIS GUY! U guys are welcome for me entertaining you all... I am OBVIOUSLY taking donations to fund the build...lol!

Nuar

Established Member
LOL I hear the web cam business is taking off. Hike up that skirt and get to work! :p

In all seriousness though, that will be a tough bill to swallow... and the aggravation. Good luck man... Build it stronger and faster!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
LOL I hear the web cam business is taking off. Hike up that skirt and get to work! :p

In all seriousness though, that will be a tough bill to swallow... and the aggravation. Good luck man... Build it stronger and faster!

appreciate it dude.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Since you have 2 busted cylinders, is it safe to say it's not an injector failure? Sure, one could go out, but the chances of 2 failing at the exact same time is pretty...rare

What are the other possibilities?

Sick_Mustang

Established Member
Since you have 2 busted cylinders, is it safe to say it's not an injector failure? Sure, one could go out, but the chances of 2 failing at the exact same time is pretty...rare

Had me scratching my head also. I have a few other ideas in my head. But I'll just wait to see what everything looks like taken apart.

CPRsm

Same rod probably punched two holes. When it breaks the remaining rod on the crank tries to saw the block in two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread