All you had to do was follow his orders

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Law and order. People have forgotten the ORDER part. If there is no ORDER, well just turn on your TV and see what that looks like. It's happening in every major city.
If the police get no response from verbal commands, you just handed your ass to them for what comes next. That's not a game I want to play. It seems as the public is slow to grasp this concept.

kaz109

Established Member
You should go tell them that.

Get it on video so we can laugh at you next! It'll be fun.

Not sure what you are implying , so by someone calling them a pussy and them beating him ( because he is not allowed to fight back) that proves what point? Sounds like a bunch of pussies to me

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure what you are implying , so by someone calling them a pussy and them beating him ( because he is not allowed to fight back) that proves what point? Sounds like a bunch of pussies to me

Cool story bro! Go run up to them by yourself shouting and being the bad ass you obviously are!

Should turn out fine!

Bullitt1448

Established Member
if you look around at what is going on in the world, I think you're going see changes in way the police deal with suspects. Officers are already being charged in many cases now that would have been swept under the carpet before. There will be a lot of depts that will require mandatory body cams that are to be active at all times.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Hahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahaah

Ah hahahaahahaaahahahahahahahahahahah!

You didnt win any trophys as a kid, did you?

Get spell check genius...You can't even spell HAHA.
if you look around at what is going on in the world, I think you're going see changes in way the police deal with suspects. Officers are already being charged in many cases now that would have been swept under the carpet before. There will be a lot of depts that will require mandatory body cams that are to be active at all times.

I would guess that if they defund police departments that they keep body cameras.

musclefan21

Established Member
If you think that takedown was OK then both of you are F___D UP.

Greg
What? Tell us how you would have handled that? Give him a hug? Lol

I m with everyone on George Floyd deal but this comment is flat out ignorant. Where do you draw the line?

kaz109

Established Member
Cool story bro! Go run up to them by yourself shouting and being the bad ass you obviously are!

Should turn out fine!

The public school system failed you. You have a very low reading comprehension level

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
You people continue to make my point. And I thank you for that. It’s to easy to see the effect and to judge the effect because none of us where there. The cause however we still continue to overlook because the effect was a much greater act. But at the end of the day if the cause didn’t happen we wouldn’t be upset about the effect. Now if you want to argue those facts then your a moron. You are just argumentative because you aren’t educated and need something to bitch about to feel important.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
This video alone appears to show excessive police force. I'd like to see what lead up to the events shown in the video to understand how this escalated from a peaceful encounter into ass-whooping time.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
...Now if you want to argue those facts then your a moron. You are just argumentative because you aren’t educated and need something to bitch about to feel important.

LOLOL, I guess that's it then. All has been said. No other opinions or debate is necessary! ;)

-

Users who are viewing this thread