Almost done !!! - HPP TT Kit...

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I just have a few outstanding items to finish but it's coming together quite nicely... The quality of the parts is second to none... Twin Garrett/Precision GT35R Turbos (61 mm), Turbosmart High Temp wastegates, and Tial BOV !

127811.jpg

127813.jpg

127814.jpg

This is the HPP designed TT kit fabbed up by Pro Turbo. The info for this kit can be found here:

HPP Kit with options

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
BrewSnake said:
nice pics of your setup, now get some #'s!!!
I need to finish the job first and then start working on the rear end of the car. After that tuning will follow then off to the track to see what this pig will do...

JC

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I need to finish the job first and then start working on the rear end of the car. After that tuning will follow then off to the track to see what this pig will do...

JC

:coolman: I cant wait to see what she does!:thumbsup:

adamb258

Established Member
deff my fav sn95 cobra and one of the most clean ive ever seen. Good luck with the rest of it.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
04SilverSerpent said:
Looks good JC :) Let me know when your going to the track as i'm there for sure!

Chris
Done deal Chris... :beer: How you've been? It's been a long time since we talked. Do you still have the Cobra and DSM?

JC

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Even closer...

All the coolant hoses and inlet tube are now done !!! There's only a few things left to do... Boost controller and exhaust is next...

131103.jpg

131148.jpg

131110.jpg

131111.jpg

131114.jpg

131113.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread