Almost done !!! - HPP TT Kit...

jlauth

Established Member
Wow. Car looks great. Paint is absolutely flawless from the pics the i have seen, not to mention that is one of the best looking engine bays that i have seen. By the way how much total HP is in you garage with a whippled terminator an a TT SN95. Wow.

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
jlauth said:
Wow. Car looks great. Paint is absolutely flawless from the pics the i have seen, not to mention that is one of the best looking engine bays that i have seen. By the way how much total HP is in you garage with a whippled terminator an a TT SN95. Wow.

Thanks... There should be well over 1700RWHP between the 3 cars... :rockon:

800-900 RWHP on the 97 Cobra (TT)
600-700 RWHP on the 03 Cobra (Whipple and spray)
~300 RWHP on the 06 GT (Bolt ons)

Never enough horsepower bro !!! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
JC,

That is an ugly slow car man j.k bud how is everything going and I am glad to see the progress that you have done on your Cobra it looks awesome. So when do you plan on getting the car finished?

Either way your look great and you did a great job putting in the turbo yourself. I am going to call you later this week about my KB finally huh.... Talk to you later

-Benny-

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
ASSASSIN said:
JC,

That is an ugly slow car man j.k bud how is everything going and I am glad to see the progress that you have done on your Cobra it looks awesome. So when do you plan on getting the car finished?

Either way your look great and you did a great job putting in the turbo yourself. I am going to call you later this week about my KB finally huh.... Talk to you later

-Benny-

Call me whenever you're ready Benny... I should be done soon, I hope... Just a few more small details and I should be ready to tune it.

JC

03cobrarocks

Established Member
dryshot said:
love the setup that is my future plan! How much in all would you say this ran you? I am looking to start doing this very soon.

i got first dibs on your hellion kit when you decide to change kits! that is if I have money when you do it.... :-D

JKD

Banned
*ahem*

Is the cold keeping ya out of the garage JC? Get this beast finished bro, I wanna go for a ride. :-D

I see a JC versus Strokd race in the future sometime. :bowdown:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
JKD said:
*ahem*

Is the cold keeping ya out of the garage JC? Get this beast finished bro, I wanna go for a ride. :-D

+1 :pop:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
*ahem*

Hey fellas !!! I have been so swamped with work that I haven't had a chance to do any work on the car... I have a base tune ready for the car so I should be turning it on for the first time this weekend. I am officially excited !!! The only thing left to do is purge the cooling system, tune it, and redoing the rear end...

Soon !!!

Now... STROKD vs the TT Cobra should be fun... I am sure Matt would like to run on the street versus me wanting to go at the track... My car is not set for high speed highway runs so he should have me covered there, now at the track, it may be a different story... :burnout:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Hey fellas !!! I have been so swamped with work that I haven't had a chance to do any work on the car... I have a base tune ready for the car so I should be turning it on for the first time this weekend. I am officially excited !!! The only thing left to do is purge the cooling system, tune it, and redoing the rear end...

Soon !!!

Now... STROKD vs the TT Cobra should be fun... I am sure Matt would like to run on the street versus me wanting to go at the track... My car is not set for high speed highway runs so he should have me covered there, now at the track, it may be a different story... :burnout:

Badass!! :rockon:

Actually Matt's been talkin about the track alot lately. He went a couple of weekends ago and on 17 inch drag radials he went 10.7's @ 138. He REALLY needs some seat time. I think you guys would be a good run!

Users who are viewing this thread