Alpine CD Receiver (Model# 9851)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I am selling this relatively new ALPINE CD player. I'm the original owner & I have enjoyed listening to it in my DD for about 8-9 months. It has never skipped a single beat... ;-)

I removed this unit before I sold the car. Needless to say, this scratch free unit is just taking up space in my room. :( I'm selling the unit itself (with detachable face), the mounting sleave, the remote, the owner's manual, & the the face plate cover/box...

It plays both MP3, WMA, & CD's too. :rockon:

The price is $175. If you live in California or a State that is close I will help out a bit with shipping! :beer:

JUST CLICK ON THE PICTS (TO ENLARGE )...

Last edited:

ez112

Established Member
On an unrelated mater. Just out of curiosity, does this unit come with the power cable?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
ez112 said:
On an unrelated mater. Just out of curiosity, does this unit come with the power cable?

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking but the unit just needs an adapter to convert your factory wire harness to the the Alpine unit. I wil check to see if I have this but I think you could buy one from Crutchfield for about $10-15... ;-)

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
ez112 said:
you have to get a wire harness that is made for your vehicle. the harness that he used for his car probably isnt going to work for yours (unless it is the same car and year). you can get the new wire harness for about $20

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
ra1nmakr said:
you have to get a wire harness that is made for your vehicle. the harness that he used for his car probably isnt going to work for yours (unless it is the same car and year). you can get the new wire harness for about $20

That is exactly right. For this sunit to fit a car you need the right adapter/harness. One can be bought for hardly nothing to fit your car. :beer:

THIS IS STILL FOR SALE... :-D :-D :-D

ez112

Established Member
Yeah I know about the harness for the car.

I just asked because I'm in a battle with someone on ebay for the SAME deck, and the never gave me a harness for the actual radio. And I was like..."uhh it SUPPOSE to come with one, and your auction didn't have it." So I had to buy a harness for the Alpine!

It was a crock, but I turned him in. I was just wondering about this one too. I didn't know if it was an Alpine thing or what...

Hell of a damn deck though!! I highly recommend it, because it kicks ass in my Lightning.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
ez112,

Now I see why you wanted to know about the cable & all. If any of your friends are looking for one please let them know that I have a very "clean & almost new" unit for sale... ! Thanks! :beer:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Just a little help...this is a great stereo...sounds amazing...I had this exact one in my old Mustang. Dude....ttt for you...If I wasn't going to get a GPS, I would be all over this...good luck with the sale!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i love alpine! I just got a IVA-W200 about 2 months ago, greatest h/u i have ever owned. TTT goodluck selling man. I wish i had my dakota still, id buy this one :D

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
150 shipped??

I reduced the original price to $150. The buyer has to pay shipping (which is not that much). If you tell me what your ZIP CODE is I can get you an estimate on the shipping if you want... ! Let me know. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread