Alpine CD Receiver (Model# 9851)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Aaron,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. You wont have to worry about this unit not working. I have had it since day one & it has never skipped a beat. ;-) You will have to get the harness for your specific year & vehicle because every car is different. Would you be putting this CD player in your 99? Let me know. I will call Crutchfield & see if I can get a harness for you... :beer:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
It will be going into my big truck. I just need the harness that plugs into the back of the alpine unit itself. I have a connector to go to the factory harness, ez112 just made the thread entirely too complicated, but it is a MOFO to try and get that harness from alpine that plugs into the radio that you spilce to to the connector for you car., been there done that. I don't need the one from crutchfield, just the one from alpine. :beer: I just didn't see it in the pic so thought I would ask.

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
Yeah sounds good. If I get something heading out though it might be a few days before I can reply.

That is okay with me man. Things are the same way for me over here too. Too many things to do & not enough day to do them all. We will get something set up soon... ! :beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Aaron,

I have not forgot to get you an estimate on shipping. It just has been a crazy week for me. I hope to get you a shipping quote tommorow (Friday). Sorry to keep you waiting... ! :(

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
samuel,

It has been over a week & I still haven't heard anything back from Aaron yet. I will give him a little while longer & then the ALPINE CD Player is yours... :coolman:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Had a big week on the truck, sorry for the delayed responce, I didn't have time to sleep let alone get access to the net. You want paypal?? or how does this work?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
Had a big week on the truck, sorry for the delayed responce, I didn't have time to sleep let alone get access to the net. You want paypal?? or how does this work?

It's alright Aaron. You told me you might be away for a few days so it's perfectly okay. I still have it here for you. I need a few days to fix my PayPal account. As soon as it's fully fixed I will let you know where to send it. I sent you a P/M too... ;-)

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Aaron,

I'm posting in this thread like you told me to. I hope this makes things easier for you to check & stuff. You asked if $167.00 sent through PayPal was enough & yes, that is correct. That will cover the ALPINE CD Player + the shipping... ;-) Try & let me know when you send the money through PayPal. As soon as PayPal says the funds are there I will send out your new Alpine the very same day. :beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
Hi Kevin:
I am trying to take care of this for AAron I need your paypal address. Thanks

Hi there. I was just thinking about this last night & I thought to myslef, the reason he hasn't sent the money over yet is becuase I havent given him my e-mail address. Sorry, I totally forgot you need that in order to send money over through PayPal. Here is my e-mail address:

[email protected]

If you have any problems or any questions, please let me know. Also, let me know when you send it over so I can check. Let Aaron know as soon as it shows up I will send out his ALPINE CD player to him that very same day or at the very latest the very next day... Thanks! :beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
Hi:
I sent the money and Aaron will be home Saturday. Thanks for your patience!! Have a great week!

Sounds great. I will try to send it tommorow after my last class. If not, it will be sent out Thursday at the latest. I will give you a tracking # on it as soon as I send it off. Thanks for your patience as well. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread