Alpine CD Receiver (Model# 9851)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I just have to ask you one more question before I send it off to your place.

Aaron said that he needs the Alpine harness (the ones that comes with the unit) & that is all the wires needed. He said he doesn't need the Crutchfield piece right...? :shrug: Just want to make sure to package that before it get sent. Just let me know. :beer:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
not the crutchfield piece, just the one that comes out of the unit. Its going into my truck, so no special harness needed Just the alpine one.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
not the crutchfield piece, just the one that comes out of the unit. Its going into my truck, so no special harness needed Just the alpine one.

Aaron,

I just got your message & thanks for letting me know. I just wanted to make sure. When it arrives at your place I wanted to make sure you would not have to wait for nay other wrires or anything. I will make sure to put it (the Alpine harness) in the box with the ALIPNE. Sorry for the delay & I will get it out pronto... ! I was hoping you would have it this Saturday so that when you got back you could install it in the truck. You will have it shortly though.:beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Aaron,

I finally sent out your ALPINE CD Player today. It was about damn time huh... :-D Sorry it took so long & thanks for being pateint. I will send you the tracking # so you can track it. They told me the ETA on it's arrival is next Monday... ! Please let me know when it arrives & enjoy it. :beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
It left KC yesterday, it doesn't show scanning in at Colby so it should be here monday.

Ya, Monday is when they told me it would arrive to you. I hope you get it soon because you are going to like it. Keep me posted man & let me know when you get it... ! ;-)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I'm glad that you finally got it Aaron. I made sure it had extra packaging material so that it would arrive to you in the very same condition that it left my house in... :coolman: Glad you like it & please enjoy it. Alpine has a very crisp sound to it. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread