Altcoin Discussion

96gt02

Established Member
Just putting it out there again, VIBE is back under $.90 and volume picking up, this is where I bought it last week and sold at $1.45.... Remember that market cap potential!

Established Member
Anyone in garlic coin
For what its worth, I just finished a Dominos pizza that my son bought with Garlic coin, so you can in fact use some of these "currencies" to make purchases if the stars align.

GodStang

Established Member
Just putting it out there again, VIBE is back under $.90 and volume picking up, this is where I bought it last week and sold at $1.45.... Remember that market cap potential!

I did great on VIBE the 4 hours I owned it. The day it hit Binance I bought for ~$2.00 a coin and sold it 4 hours later at $4.00. Right after that it tanked hard.

96gt02

Established Member
Yeah VIBE is kinda a POS these days with the big no show in the super bowl ad, but i still think its going back to the dollars eventually, just not worth my money anymore lol

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

96gt02

Established Member
I remember just the other day when ether for $800 was consider a deal....

sdoo500

Established Member
I bought in end of Dec/ beg of January but actually not doing terrible for the time I bought in.

Yesterday I deleted the apps off my phone and am going to check again in a few months. I'm down overall, but it's money I considered gone anyway. It'll come back I am sure, just sick of checking every half hour lol. Bought into a couple good projects and just going to let it ride for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread