Aluminator In

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
Crap? You need to get off your "FI" little cloud bud. FI is not the end it all.

My little "crap" motor will destroy 98% of all FI cars out there on the streets bud....on motor!

At the end, you will spend the same or MORE on a FI car than on a fully build NA motor and guess what, the NA motor will kill that FI car 2 time out of 3, be more reliable and be lots more fun.

And if you dont know what a NA Big Bore/Stroker is capable of producing...dont run your mouth.

Naz

No offense, but bullshit "bud".

Since you are so secretive about your "setup" (for the 14th time), its hard to know what it puts down, but if you think a 10.76 is destroying 98% of FI cars out there, you've been racing too many stock Audis. How many twin screw cars are in the low 10s. How many turbo cars? Centrifugals? Your car may make 520rwhp. Thats achieveable with a pansy ass S trim on a stock motor.

Since im on the rant, lets go further.

An NA motor may be cheaper to get to 400rwhp. Above that, try again.

standard forged shortblock, 3k, Turbo kit, 7k (with tubular front end), result, 700rwhp at 17psi (at least)

your big bore, stroker, magnesium intake, cams, springs, headwork, high compression, blah blah blah, maybe 520rwhp.

When you even find an NA streetable mod motor making 700rwhp, you let me know

NA car will kill an FI car 2 out of 3, wrong
Be more reliable, wrong (Running up to 8500rpm to get power isn't so good for the valvetrain ace)
More fun to drive, subjective.

Maybe you should realize that although everyone swings your nuts, your car's NA performance is repeatable with nothing more than an S trim, a decent suspension, and some decent driving.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member

Since you are so secretive about your "setup" (for the 14th time), its hard to know what it puts down, but if you think a 10.76 is destroying 98% of FI cars out there, you've been racing too many stock Audis. How many twin screw cars are in the low 10s. How many turbo cars? Centrifugals? Your car may make 520rwhp. Thats achieveable with a pansy ass S trim on a stock motor.

standard forged shortblock, 3k, Turbo kit, 7k (with tubular front end), result, 700rwhp at 17psi (at least)

your big bore, stroker, magnesium intake, cams, springs, headwork, high compression, blah blah blah, maybe 520rwhp.

Be more reliable, wrong (Running up to 8500rpm to get power isn't so good for the valvetrain ace)

Maybe you should realize that although everyone swings your nuts, your car's NA performance is repeatable with nothing more than an S trim, a decent suspension, and some decent driving.

True, 10.76 NA in street trim isnt the fastest thing (compared to Turbo/Twin Screw Cobra's), but on the spray, it seems to be a pretty nasty car... :shrug: When you compare his car on the spray to something like a TT 03 or whatever, then its a whole new ball game IMO. I'd take Naz' car any day over a KB or turbo 03.

Last edited:

Quadcammer

Established Member
True, 10.76 NA in street trim isnt the fastest thing (compared to Turbo/Twin Screw Cobra's), but on the spray, it seems to be a pretty nasty car... :shrug: When you compare his car on the spray to something like a TT 03 or whatever, then its a whole new ball game IMO. I'd take Naz' car any day over a KB or turbo 03.

clearly when you add nitrous (i.e. forced induction) the situation changes.

Have you driven a TT 03 or KB 03?

if not, how can you make the comparison?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i want one of those....i just need to find a Mystic 96 Cobra to put it in first lol

Nazman

Established Member

Lisent "bud". You dont finance my builds so....for the 14th time, STFU.

Your "bud" above keeps ranting about FI this NA sucks, FI that, NA sucks, blah....blah.

Put a leach on him and everything is cool. My car is a DD, and is as reliable as any new car.

I had a Turbo motor, one that made 748RW and yes the top end was sick, it was not fun. Period. My experience.

Yes, I have driven KB/NOS Cobra's, single and TT Terminators and Pro-Charged vettes. Each one of them got thier diferent attributes, IMO the NA are more fun, in my experience, a properly build NA will out run your run of the mill FI.

You may make similar power with blower but the NA will beat it on a 1/4 mile 2 out of 3.

As far as people "swinging my nuts"? WTF $hit is that? Everyone post on your threads as well as everyone elses, if they like the builds because they are interested....that is NOT "swining nuts".

When you find out what the combo is (which you think you know) you will find out that its nothing fancy. No magnesium intakes, I do my head work, and straight and simple aproach to performance....and NO I dont have to rev it to 8500 RPMs to make 520RWHP (since you seem to know what it makes).....by the way....on motor! 7250RPMs is all it takes! You see.....simple aproach to performance!

Naz

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
clearly when you add nitrous (i.e. forced induction) the situation changes.

Have you driven a TT 03 or KB 03?

if not, how can you make the comparison?

I have not driven either a TT nor a KB 03. I was not making a comparison, simply stating the fact that I'd take Naz's car over a KB or a turbo 03. Nothing more, nothing less. :read:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
lmao @ naz. sand in the vagina? When I say n/a motors suck I'm referring to stockish 281ci motors.

Around n/a motors? Mother****er please If that n/a motor if yours is so badass why you still in the 10's? stock bottom end ls1 cars have been runnin 9's for years!!!! I wasn't even talking about your car but since you jumped that post is for you.

busakiller

Established Member
the aluminator is a great motor. ive installed two for customers. both boosted, both made over 600rwhp and are holding up great!

Nazman

Established Member
lmao @ naz. sand in the vagina? When I say n/a motors suck I'm referring to stockish 281ci motors.

Around n/a motors? Mother****er please If that n/a motor if yours is so badass why you still in the 10's? stock bottom end ls1 cars have been runnin 9's for years!!!! I wasn't even talking about your car but since you jumped that post is for you.

Yeah....yeah.....all LS1s run 10s from the factory and run 9s on stock bottom LOL!

Yes, Im still on 10s, but hey....I have <10 passes on the combo there is potential left. No excueses.

Yes, its pretty bad ass brother! But at the same time, simple! Your average guy can build the same thing with an aluminum block for ~same price as the Aluminator! I just have afew extra stuff in there for my "use/advantage" but it can be build for ~that same price.

No worries....she is going to go quicker faster! Just for you.

Naz

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Crap? You need to get off your "FI" little cloud bud. FI is not the end it all.

My little "crap" motor will destroy 98% of all FI cars out there on the streets bud....on motor!

At the end, you will spend the same or MORE on a FI car than on a fully build NA motor and guess what, the NA motor will kill that FI car 2 time out of 3, be more reliable and be lots more fun.

And if you dont know what a NA Big Bore/Stroker is capable of producing...dont run your mouth.

Naz

When I'm talking about shortblocks and BB/strokers being crap I mean in a FI situation. When you can turn up the boost 1# and make just as much as that BB/stroker would it makes it kinda not worth it ya know. Also you went 128mph on motor correct? My s-trim car when that fast (not et wise) full weight vert. So how does it outrun 98 percent of cars on the street (where et don't matter)? I'm fully aware of what a BB/stroker motor is capable of along w/ the bill of building one like yours. Since you do your own work you save some change, but if someone else wanted your same setup they would spend 10k PLUS to do it. I've done two motor builds for cheaper than that! I think your car is impressive for what it is (small motor/street car/shifting) but don't play me a fool like I don't know about motor cars. Either way I wasn't talking crap about your "motor" I was saying that w/ fi I don't think all that extra stuff is worth it. That's all. But I would love to run that "motor car" Hope I'm not in the 98 percent! to bad u live so damn far away tho.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Yeah....yeah.....all LS1s run 10s from the factory and run 9s on stock bottom LOL!

Yes, Im still on 10s, but hey....I have <10 passes on the combo there is potential left. No excueses.

Yes, its pretty bad ass brother! But at the same time, simple! Your average guy can build the same thing with an aluminum block for ~same price as the Aluminator! I just have afew extra stuff in there for my "use/advantage" but it can be build for ~that same price.

No worries....she is going to go quicker faster! Just for you.

Naz

So your telling me you can build a BB/fr500 head(ported), fr500/sully ported intake, cams, for the same price? Can you build me one? I will be glad to pay you "the same price"

Either way talking about your car as n/a is a lil bit extreme you have to admit, as mine would be for a fi car aswell. We both went a lil bit "overboard" with the builds LOL

zPipes

Established Member
Put em back in yer pants, settle it on the street if its that important to ya. Words and posts for e-punks is lame.. if there is a true beef then line em up!! Anyhow Naz wicked ride dude. Quad, havent seen any of your's but word is its got ass.

We should be flamin knock off's or ricers, not other stangs man. Get in and get down, thats what I say. Lay rubber and dont look back.

Quadcammer

Established Member
It's also not just about peak horsepower, a 500rw f/i dyno graph is MUCH different then a 500rw n/a graph.

But thats because the FI dyno graph goes up to 700, no 500 :lol:

I think personal preference is the biggest factor here.

I agree that lightning quick throttle response is awesome.

But so is feeling boost rush in as the revs start climbing super quick.

Nazman

Established Member
I agree that lightning quick throttle response is awesome.

But so is feeling boost rush in as the revs start climbing super quick.
Have to agree 100000000000000%. I loved my turbo once fully spooled! That top end rush is unmistakeable (SP?). Love it!

BUT......trottle response and the ability to just jump at any time pretty much from any gear at any RPM. Got to love it.

See Here:

[ame]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Naz-99-Cobra-Instant_161933.htm[/ame]

Ok. Ill admit it may be I came on a bit too hard................so to all my :beer: brothers!

Naz

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread