Am I missing a piece of Trim?

age03

Established Member
Only just noticed this as it was pointed out today by someone sat in the back.
There seems to be a big gap between the roof structure and head lining at the back where it ends at the rear window, as in the picture, I never noticed anything on my previous 01 Bullitt, so can't compare in which case not sure if it’s supposed to be like that due to extremely poor build quality or there’s a finishing trim piece that’s missing,
I can push up the head lining to meet the roof but there doesn’t appear to be any form of securing it which is why I think there must be a missing piece.
Has anyone else ever noticed this on theirs?

age03

Established Member
It's normal. The front does the same thing.

Wow, is that right?
I know these are aren't that good in the build quality department but that's the worst case i've ever seen, I think they're taking the pi$$, thats $hit.
Well at least I know it should be like that and nothing's wrong

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just went out and looked at mine, it`s the same. You can`t really see it though due to the black strip on the top of the glass.

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Bollux! I have seen Lorries with better fit and finish! You should go on a Caravan Holiday and mull over ditching that Ford. A nice Vauxhall VXR would be a better replacement.

Go listen to BBC One, have some chips, a pint , and chillax. Get a car with the wheel on the 'right' side, get your MOT, and motor on chap!

JymBart

Established Member
Bollux! I have seen Lorries with better fit and finish! You should go on a Caravan Holiday and mull over ditching that Ford. A nice Vauxhall VXR would be a better replacement.

Go listen to BBC One, have some chips, a pint , and chillax. Get a car with the wheel on the 'right' side, get your MOT, and motor on chap!

Well perhaps you should take your own advice.
JymBart

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member

Who the hell is this bloody wanker?

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Chip chip cheerio!

I knew I left out some other British terms...wanker.

Gotta remember that one!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

i don't understand, are you trying to be funny or sound cool or something?? :bored: This gentleman has a valid question and you're proving that most people are so immature around here.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
a one line statement would've been appropriate but instead you killed it with the rambling on with the other nonsense.

age03

Established Member

Not sure what to make of all that, I apologize if I offended although none intended, just can’t believe someone at Ford in this day and age would think that is ok
The comments were spooky at first as we have a Vauxhall VXR and a ‘Lorry’ for the Horses which in the head lining department you may have a case.
Got the feeling the rest were kind off ‘Top Gear’ style

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Mustangs are NOT made to have occupants sit in the back!

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Not sure what to make of all that, I apologize if I offended although none intended, just can’t believe someone at Ford in this day and age would think that is ok
The comments were spooky at first as we have a Vauxhall VXR and a ‘Lorry’ for the Horses which in the head lining department you may have a case.
Got the feeling the rest were kind off ‘Top Gear’ style

Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!

Top Gear is the greatest TV program of all time!

I thought a' Lorrie' was a truck over there?

Users who are viewing this thread