American Al Qaieda traitor Adamn Gadahn captured

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_pakistan_al_qaida_arrest

KARACHI, Pakistan – Pakistani intelligence agents have arrested Adam Gadahn, the American-born spokesman for al-Qaida, in an operation in the southern city of Karachi, two officers and a government official said Sunday.
The arrest of Gadahn is a major victory in the U.S.-led battle against al-Qaida and will be taken as a sign that Pakistan is cooperating more fully with Washington. It follows the recent detentions of several Afghan Taliban commanders in Karachi.
Gadahn was arrested in the sprawling southern metropolis in recent days, two officers who took part in the operation said. A senior government official also confirmed the arrest.
They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information.
Gadahn, who is also known by various aliases, including Yahya Majadin Adams and Azzam al-Amriki, grew up on a goat farm in Riverside County, California, and converted to Islam at a mosque in nearby Orange County.
Gadahn moved to Pakistan in 1998, according to the FBI, and is said to have attended an al-Qaida training camp six years later, serving as a translator and consultant for the group. He has been wanted by the FBI since 2004, and there is a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest or conviction.
He has posted videos and messages calling for the destruction of the West and for strikes against targets in the United States. The most recent was posted Sunday, praising the U.S. Army major charged with killing 13 people in Fort Hood, Texas.
A U.S. court charged Gadahn with treason in 2006, making him the first American to face such a charge in more than 50 years. He could face the death penalty if convicted. He was also charged with two counts of providing material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization.
In the 25-minute video posted on militant Web sites Sunday, Gadahn described Maj. Nidal Hasan as a pioneer who should be a role model for other Muslims, especially those serving Western militaries.
"Brother Nidal is the ideal role-model for every repentant Muslim in the armies of the unbelievers and apostate regimes," he said.
Gadahn was dressed in white robes and wearing a white turban as he called for attacks on what he described as high-value targets.
"You shouldn't make the mistake of thinking that military bases are the only high-value targets in America and the West. On the contrary, there are countless other strategic places, institutions and installations which, by striking, the Muslim can do major damage," he said, an assault rifle leaning up against a wall next to him.
Hasan has been charged in the Nov. 5 shooting that killed 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas. The 39-year-old Army psychiatrist remains paralyzed from the chest down after being shot by two civilian members of Fort Hood's police force.
In the latest video, Gadahn said those planning attacks did not need to use only firearms. "As the blessed operations of September 11th showed, a little imagination and planning and a limited budget can turn almost anything into a deadly, effective and convenient weapon."

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
I say Ford and Chevy should have there diesel tug a war with him tied in the middle whoever gets the bigger chunk wins!!!!!!!!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Sorry ass traitor! Hope he gets wuts coming to him. America **** yeah!

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Do we still hang/shoot traitors?
I imagine we could find a few hundred thousand willing to donate time and ammo.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Do we still hang/shoot traitors?
I imagine we could find a few hundred thousand willing to donate time and ammo.

It will be interesting to say the least. I know the Rosenbergs were charged with treason in the 50's and executed for espionage. And no one else has been since 52 i believe. Im wondering what this guy will get in todays PC society. Death is what these morons want to become martyrs, what really boggles my mind is how anyone born here could actually fall for this crap and join their cause. Another weird thing is this guy was Jewish and his Grandfather is active in the ADL and he converted to Islam, so not only is he actively supporting the destruction of the USA, his own people, hes also a sworn enemy of Israel as well, his other people lol. What a ****ing moron.

oldmodman

Established Member
Death would only serve his cause.

He should be sentenced to life and butt raped with a huge pork sausage every day and the vid of it put on all the al qaeda websites.

And every year on Muhammad's birthday he should be "penetrated" by a specially trained hog. And that vid should be put up on the same sites.

Every day and every year for the rest of his long miserable life.

And make him the guest star on every Goatse site too.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member

He should be sentenced to life and butt raped with a huge pork sausage every day and the vid of it put on all the al qaeda websites.

And every year on Muhammad's birthday he should be "penetrated" by a specially trained hog. And that vid should be put up on the same sites.

dude are you talking about prison rape- again?
:beer:

ssssnake

Established Member
If it is him, we should film someone sawing off his head with a dull knife, you know, like they do.

Last edited:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Good I hope they stand him in front of an all female firing squad, shoot his ass, pour pork blood all over his dead body, then feed his remains to the pigs.

Video this and air it on al jazeera, post it to the web, etc as standard procedure for getting rid of all Al-Qaida insurgent terrorist assholes. Show them we're done playing nice and this little parade of theirs is over.

61mmstang94

Established Member
It will be interesting to say the least. I know the Rosenbergs were charged with treason in the 50's and executed for espionage. And no one else has been since 52 i believe. Im wondering what this guy will get in todays PC society. Death is what these morons want to become martyrs, what really boggles my mind is how anyone born here could actually fall for this crap and join their cause. Another weird thing is this guy was Jewish and his Grandfather is active in the ADL and he converted to Islam, so not only is he actively supporting the destruction of the USA, his own people, hes also a sworn enemy of Israel as well, his other people lol. What a ****ing moron.

You're trying to rationalize completely irrational behaior, so of course it doesn't make any sense. :idea:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Hmmmmmm that dude needs to be tied down, fed a bottle of Ipecac and immediately have his mouth surgically sewn shut.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

and feed him bacon every meal

Users who are viewing this thread