American Sniper

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
I streamed it last night, really good movie, Bradley Cooper does an amazing job.

Last edited:

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
I wonder what Chris Kyle would think about it. I wonder what his wife thinks about it. Though Clint Eastwood probably got her permission.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'll be going to see it even though I've heard mixed reviews about its credibility.

I like war/military movies regardless of how close they were or weren't to the real thing.

MikeW

Established Member
Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Great movie! Sucks its been leaked for almost a month along with other movies.
Bradley Cooper surprised me once again, who would’ve ever thought diarrhea boy from Wedding Crashers would be a big star.

Ponyracer1

Established Member
Deleted, don't want to spoil the movie for anyone. Just don't watch the news or go on Wikipedia lol.

Good call Bluesnake01

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I would change that, im sure not everyone has seen it yet and dont know the real life story to it.

ssssnake

Established Member
I wonder what Chris Kyle would think about it. I wonder what his wife thinks about it. Though Clint Eastwood probably got her permission.

He also talked with Chris Kyle's father.

“I know what Hollywood can do and how it can change things,” Kyle said. “I told Mr. Eastwood I was not happy that a film was being made about my son, but they were very respectful and told me they would tell the truth.”

Wayne Kyle said that Cooper and Eastwood “both looked me in the eye and told me they would not do anything to harm my son’s reputation.”

“I told them I would unleash hell on them if they did anything to disrespect my son,” he added.

I can't wait to see it, but I'll probably have to take a box of Kleenex.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I read the book last year. Kick ass story.

The Man is a National Hero! They lowered the flags for the coke skank Whitney Houston but not for this guy. Sad world we live in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread