and. the too long awaited delivery day

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
okay so i know i should be putting pictures... but if you read furthur more... you will find out what the limitation is :D

OKAY! i posted here about my long awaited return to svtp... as I was collecting my pennies to acquire my first gt500! AND I TOOK DELIVERY OF THIS MACHINE YESTEDAY.

like okay, I got to give it to ford... they truely built a masterpiece. This car has no flaws, accept for the fact that it needs traction time to time!

I live in ontario as you all may have noticed, and it was the only day yesterday to take delivery with the weather being on my side, but the temps are cold still. and hooking up these tires included in the svt perf. pkg is nonexistant. CANT WAIT TILL IT WARMS UP!!!

the car is a blast so far, have not really hit boost yet, but already its a rocket.

I will be posting more so in the summer with pictures....

and the reason why there is no pics is cuse... I LIVE IN CANADA, and this american shelby does not belong outside the garage right now :D

YESSSSS GT500 YOU ARE MINE!!! :banana:

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Congrats. Don't worry, when it gets warm the factory tires will spin the same way lol. Be careful and enjoy

2011SVT

"Oderint Dum Metuant"
Established Member
Congrats!

The "g:2" is a ton grippier than the old F1s but it really has to be above 60* and typically, the warmer, the better.

That said, Drag radials are another quantum leap in traction.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
congrats on the new toy..... But you really need to press play in order to enjoy what shes got!

And don't mind the cold temps.... I remember drifting around turns in 3rd gear in late December:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread