Anonymous declares war on ISIS and Al Queda

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can't say I'd be upset if something real came from this.

Coiled03

Established Member
Some of you guys underestimate this group and its abilities.

Oh really? Care to enlighten us?

Da fuq are they gonna do sitting behind a buncha computer screens?

Last time I checked, hacking doesn't prevent people from using knives, guns, or any other physical weapons.

TheHitman™

Established Member

Last time I checked, hacking doesn't prevent people from using knives, guns, or any other physical weapons.

You really underestimate what hackers can do to a group like this. They can shut down all of these asshole's financiers in Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc. They can shut down power grids, eliminate any form of tech they have as well. Anonymous if used right can put these guys in the stone age.

Also another interesting thing is that they can hand over current location data of Terrorist leaders to international police, military and intelligence agencies.

Don't underestimate the power of hack.

CSG

Established Member
Guys have some skills so I am glad they are putting them to use at something I agree with. Stop the money and you will stop a lot of what they can do to us here at home.

gamebred26

Established Member
How can they kill them? Simple:

Alah al lu Snakbar is here US..and here is the proof...drone..strike..dead. Next.

Zemedici

Established Member

You really underestimate what hackers can do to a group like this. They can shut down all of these asshole's financiers in Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc. They can shut down power grids, eliminate any form of tech they have as well. Anonymous if used right can put these guys in the stone age.

Also another interesting thing is that they can hand over current location data of Terrorist leaders to international police, military and intelligence agencies.

See above. We take for granted the amount of technology we use in a day, how often we use the internet. How much power/remotely accessed technology is around us. You guys are thinking stone age.

A brilliant man once said 'I know not what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones'

World war 3 will be fought using electronic communications and the disruptions of such. How do you think these terrorist leaders interact with each other? Carrier pigeons? They are wanted by many many people, and when these wanted men's addresses are posted, what do you think will happen to them?

Just a thought. There is so much that happens behind the scenes that people dont ever think about. I've got acquaintances that do this sort of data acquisition, not on Anonymous's level, but it can definitely do much more damage than you could imagine.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
What is sad is I'm sure that will be taken more seriously then anything our puss president has said.....

Maustang

Established Member
I think some of you take for granted the amount of technology NOT needed to fire a gun.

There's a difference between closing bank accounts and blowing banks up

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
They're the 99 percent, yet the murders of cartoonists are what broke the camels back? I can think of hundreds of other acts that should've prompted this long before now..

Coiled03

Established Member

See above. We take for granted the amount of technology we use in a day, how often we use the internet. How much power/remotely accessed technology is around us. You guys are thinking stone age.

A brilliant man once said 'I know not what World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones'

World war 3 will be fought using electronic communications and the disruptions of such. How do you think these terrorist leaders interact with each other? Carrier pigeons? They are wanted by many many people, and when these wanted men's addresses are posted, what do you think will happen to them?

Just a thought. There is so much that happens behind the scenes that people dont ever think about. I've got acquaintances that do this sort of data acquisition, not on Anonymous's level, but it can definitely do much more damage than you could imagine.

Yeah, OK.

Get back to me when some tangible results come of this.

In the meantime, I'll continue to count the people shot, tortured, maimed, or otherwise harmed while Anonymous is getting their shit in order.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Won't take much for this group to come through on their promises. Simply identify, locate and provide contact information for a few top level guys of ISIS and it will be mission accomplished. There are a lot of governments out there that would probably pay top dollar to locate and kill a high level operative, US and France come top of mind:idea:

Amazing none of you could figure that out on your own.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Won't take much for this group to come through on their promises. Simply identify, locate and provide contact information for a few top level guys of ISIS and it will be mission accomplished. There are a lot of governments out there that would probably pay top dollar to locate and kill a high level operative, US and France come top of mind:idea:
Contact info for a cave in the desert?

TheHitman™

Established Member

Amazing none of you could figure that out on your own.

This is what I'm saying. It's not just shutting down bank accounts but tipping off people who actually kill these guys with guns, bombs and stuff.

TheHitman™

Established Member
Contact info for a cave in the desert?

Also the thing is you have to understand while their camps are in the desert many of them hide in plain sight in Western nations. It's really easy for anonymous to track them down in urban areas.

Also AQ uses the internet in the desert.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Also the thing is you have to understand while their camps are in the desert many of them hide in plain sight in Western nations. It's really easy for anonymous to track them down in urban areas.

Also AQ uses the internet in the desert.

The Fake Bin Laden compound didn't have it, only thing I saw was a 13" TV?? haha!

Users who are viewing this thread