Anonymous take down Department of Justice, RIAA, MPAA, Universal Music

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Sweet. Rock on Anon, rock on.

Next Google should block any sites or corporations that support SOPA and PIPA from showing up in search results and instead replace those results with a black line. When the Govt tells google "you cant do that" they just go "yeah, sucks doesnt it ?"

A big +1 for an excellent idea.

Blown 89

Established Member
Next Google should block any sites or corporations that support SOPA and PIPA from showing up in search results and instead replace those results with a black line. When the Govt tells google "you cant do that" they just go "yeah, sucks doesnt it ?"
Haha, that's a great idea.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I thought this was in retaliation for shutting down Megaupload? That was one of, if not the best sites, for legitimate files and otherwise.

Yeah, it was. Megaupload/video was used a lot for legitimate reasons; me personally having used it (legitimately) a LOT. Sure they had every TV show on their server, but they can't monitor everything, and it was big enough that their legal team shouldn't have too much trouble; they just have to be arrested for the sake of publicity.

Oh, I thought you meant arrests towards Anon members; yeah, the megaupload guys got canned, but it won't stick; they'll be alright.

The government will still arrest people and claim them to be "anon" members to make it look like they're doing something.

canibus

Established Member
Thankfully piracy is a fire they'll never put out. Megaupload down, new site tomorrow. It's a never ending cycle. I have bought so many movies that turned out to be shit, so who's going to refund me for them? No one, so I say "**** YOU Hollywood. I'm going to download all your movies and only buy the ones I like." Same goes for the music industry.

Just for arguments sake.

I bought over 100 movies in 2009. Most were bought at blockbuster at 2 for $20. That's over $1,000 bucks without taxes.

In 2010 I decided to start using Torrents. I have since bought about 20 movies that I really liked at about 20 bucks a movie.

So In 2 years since torrents I spent 400 dollars on movies and I'm happy with them. Instead of the 100 movies I bought for a G that i'm probably going to end up giving away.

So in my opinion, if they want to keep making shit movies, I'm going to keep pirating them.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Thankfully piracy is a fire they'll never put out. Megaupload down, new site tomorrow. It's a never ending cycle. I have bought so many movies that turned out to be shit, so who's going to refund me for them? No one, so I say "**** YOU Hollywood. I'm going to download all your movies and only buy the ones I like." Same goes for the music industry.

Just for arguments sake.

I bought over 100 movies in 2009. Most were bought at blockbuster at 2 for $20. That's over $1,000 bucks without taxes.

In 2010 I decided to start using Torrents. I have since bought about 20 movies that I really liked at about 20 bucks a movie.

So In 2 years since torrents I spent 400 dollars on movies and I'm happy with them. Instead of the 100 movies I bought for a G that i'm probably going to end up giving away.

So in my opinion, if they want to keep making shit movies, I'm going to keep pirating them.

There has been plenty of sites like megaupload for a long time. I use to always own a rapidshare membership. Unfortunately this is probably going to be a gateway to mass crack downs. Hopefully innocent people who use these servers to store data pull it off or they will probably lose it if they get shut down.

This just goes to show you that the bills they are trying to pass have nothing to do with piracy because they have laws in place that already allow them to address the issue... hidden agendas, got to love them.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I had no idea Kim Schmitz (DotCom) aka Kimble was the head of Megaupload. I remember him from the late 90's going as Kimble. I use to love his website. I thought his pictures looked familiar. He had one of the top "flash based" websites when flash first came out which inspired me to learn flash animation. I know at the time he was talking about developing a data security software that was going to be big in the future. But I don't think he was of much relevance then, although he did have money. I had no idea who he really was at the time although I remember seeing him in a few pictures with nice cars.

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
megashares is where its at. they are a bit underground per-say, not well known yet and have all the same stuff as megaupload. just fyi

Monster Mach

Established Member
Megashares isn't underground in the slightest lol... rapidshare is more underground than that

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
These type of services have been around for a long time. I always had RS membership back in the days before using news groups it's were I got all my warez from (and IRC, lol) I remember downloading the first Half-Life over IRC channel on a 56k modem. It took almost 2 full days to download.

Here are some services that are still up.

FileSonic
Max. 500 MB

DepositFiles
Max. 500 MB

FileServe
Max. 500 MB

TurboBit
Max. 500 MB

ExtaBit
Max. 500 MB

FilePost
Max. 500 MB

BitShare
Max. 500 MB

Ziddu
Max. 200 MB

UploadStation
Max. 500 MB

FileJungle
Max. 500 MB

MediaFire
Max. 200 MB

PutLocker
Max. 500 MB

FileFactory
Max. 500 MB

RapidShare
Max. 500 MB

FreakShare
Max. 500 MB

ZShare
Max. 500 MB

HotFile
Max. 400 MB

Crocko
Max. 500 MB

Wupload
Max. 500 MB

Uploading
Max. 500 MB

MegaShare
Max. 500 MB

Badongo
Max. 200 MB

iFileIt
Max. 500 MB

GameFront
Max. 500 MB

UploadedTo
Max. 500 MB

FileApe
Max. 500 MB

Loadto
Max. 300 MB

TwoShared
Max. 100 MB

FileKeen
Max. 500 MB

JumboFiles
Max. 500 MB

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
Lol uploadedto hhaha that's from t-warez damn that's old school

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
If anon wanted to REALLY get those who are trying to shut down all of these sites they could do like what was done in the movie "Enemy Of The State" when Gene Hackman and Wil Smith make it look like the head fed goon of the movie's bank accounts started showing tons of money going into his and his wives accounts appearing to be corrupt and planting all sorts of evidence linking Wil Smith to the murder of Lisa Bonet (spelling) only planting stolen movies or something far worse and leave anonymous (no pun intended) tips to the feds thereby getting them busted.

Last edited:

Mayo5

Established Member
These type of services have been around for a long time. I always had RS membership back in the days before using news groups it's were I got all my warez from (and IRC, lol) I remember downloading the first Half-Life over IRC channel on a 56k modem. It took almost 2 full days to download.

Here are some services that are still up.

Not any more.

90% of these are now gone and closing.

I can't believe they think this will help their industry.

Users who are viewing this thread