US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I called because it's on Autotrader but the manager has committed to Bring a Trailer and should be live next week.

1,000 miles on the odometer and actually has both versions of the SS wheels which will be included with the sale. 1 owner.

So, get your financing in order or in my case black market 1 kidney and 1 lung.

View attachment 1808620
I've already sacrificed the left testi for the 13 SS......giving up the right for a 14 SS is very tempting......:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Any idea what the seller was asking when it was for sale?

Tom

Hi Tom,

When I spoke to the manager he was hoping for $100,000.00 +/-

He still wouldn't sell it outright because he had already committed to BaT and they would get 5% of the sale even if he private sold it. He didn't want to get blacklisted.

He thought it would bring more if the car only had "delivery miles" from the dealership to Shelby. I commented I thought he was sort of splitting hairs on that scenario.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It's live on BAT and it's a holeshot package Super Snake, this should pull some big money

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Man I wish

I'm sure ssince this one is a holeshot it'll go for 150 to 160k and JFK auto is bidding on it, so you know they want to buy it at a deal and list it for 250k :ROFLMAO:

I'll happily point out that there are no hood pins and the underside of the hood looks terrible.

Other than that, I've saved every single picture to my laptop.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll happily point out that there are no hood pins and the underside of the hood looks terrible.

I've almost never seen a 13/14 Super Snake with hood pins. All the 07 to 12 Super Snake seemed to have them

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member

Man I wish

I'm sure ssince this one is a holeshot it'll go for 150 to 160k and JFK auto is bidding on it, so you know they want to buy it at a deal and list it for 250k :ROFLMAO:
Someone pull the F...k'in trigger and buy this badass Snake........:LOL:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I agree, but whatever it goes for on BaT is a good estimate of current market value. Marking them up 60%, the chuckleheads at JFK are more likely to end up with a nice museum, than a lot of actual sales.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
You might be seeing your first very soon my friend....
I'm personally not the biggest fan of the hood pins, but they look decent on the super snakes
Someone pull the F...k'in trigger and buy this badass Snake........:LOL:
I wish brother, that's to a tee my dream super snake, unfortunately I'm a broke mechanic.
I agree, but whatever it goes for on BaT is a good estimate of current market value. Marking them up 60%, the chuckleheads at JFK are more likely to end up with a nice museum, than a lot of actual sales.
I honestly hate that they have driven up the price of the Super Snakes so much, and somehow they always seem to sell them for an insane price.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
2014 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 SUPER SNAKE PROTOTYPE........Very RARE and highly collectible one here.......

That one has been forsale for probably 7 months, I think they're asking a little to much

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet car.
I’m liking the prototype car too but 2014 prototype isn’t the same to me as the 2013 prototype. Did they change much on the 2014 SS?
Painted Guardman blue stripes look killer.
-J

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet car.
I’m liking the prototype car too but 2014 prototype isn’t the same to me as the 2013 prototype. Did they change much on the 2014 SS?
Painted Guardman blue stripes look killer.
-J
This 2014 SS Prototype CSM# 14SS0001P is the same as the 2013 SS Prototype CSM# 13SS0001P. Its the 0001P designation for the first produced for that model year. HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE BRO!! Its definitely Badass!

Users who are viewing this thread