Another '14 SS heading to BaT

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s why I love Florida. No emission bafoonery down here!

South East Georgia same. Except we don't flood. :)

When I retired from the Army it was a prerequisite, no emissions and year round driving. We left California to Georgia.

I loved being in California and exempt from all things emissions. Me and the wife ran no cats and all that on our Terminators

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes sir they are, but these are good numbers.......from my contact at SAI. Have you noticed these have all been 2014'S up for sale recently. I did my homework before I purchased mine.......and yes I couldnt pass on the price. Does this mean im finally getting a SS bro soon? I can hardly contain my excitement.......:ROFLMAO:.
With the way prices are going, it's a very strong possibility, it will just be hard to say goodbye to this one.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
2014 Ford Mustang SHELBY GT500 SUPER SNAKE

I smell a fire sell......price has been agressively dropping.

s-l500.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
2014 Ford Mustang SHELBY GT500 SUPER SNAKE

I smell a fire sell......price has been agressively dropping.

s-l500.jpg
If I remember correctly, he started at 150k or something like that. At 90k I'd definitely be a buyer. Sucks it's not a holeshot, but it's extremely clean. I bet it'll be on BAT soon.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
If I remember correctly, he started at 150k or something like that. At 90k I'd definitely be a buyer. Sucks it's not a holeshot, but it's extremely clean. I bet it'll be on BAT soon.
You could add the entire holeshot package yourself and it wouldnt hurt the value as long as you used the parts that were part of the original build. You wont find a cleaner/lower mileage SS like this sub 100K

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread