Another idiot making Mustangs look bad

kanine

Established Member
Another idiot making Mustangs look bad.

[video=youtube;w4OaQhyXJMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4OaQhyXJMA[/video]

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Never fails, have seen that several occassions at the C&C here, fortunately no mustangs, yet... GTO, C6, and genesis coupe, lol at the latter.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Damn I hope those weren't tax returns. I'd be pissed!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
In order to properly show off, it's imperitive to have the wheels thoroughly spinning prior to entering the turn.

Woody6799

Established Member
That's because idiots go to car shows with idiots and do idiot burnouts with idiot skills on to public roads. Moron

oldmodman

Established Member
Since it is a well known fact that crowds of auto enthusiasts bring out the assholliness in some people, why not provide them with a place to carry it out.

I propose that we make a path for them to burn out and drift in. A lane with a couple of curves. Made out of K-rails two feet wider than the car.

Go as fast as you want. Drift as radically as you please. Even if you (and you will) hit the walls you won't hurt any bystanders and you will make it out the other end. Eventually.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'm sure his insurance company will see this video, he'll be paying for all damages out of his pocket. Bye bye Mustang.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's amazing how many of those videos are online.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I am grateful for these guys. Helps to keep this kind of embarassment fresh in my mind just in case I start thinking of doing anything stupid.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Skrapmetal, with the collection of cars you have owned, I am sure that you can drive and would not do anything so stupid. Nice Boss by the way. I am always amazed that people keep on the throttle when they start loosing it. Just cause you have a license doesn't mean you can drive.

Nonetheless, I enjoy these videos for the idiot factor.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
LMAO. And there goes another Mustang soul... RIP.

Attachments

• Little_Inferno_Animation.gif
    Little_Inferno_Animation.gif
    326.2 KB · Views: 964
  • Candle-Graphics-42.gif
    Candle-Graphics-42.gif
    161.9 KB · Views: 990
Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm sure his insurance company will see this video, he'll be paying for all damages out of his pocket. Bye bye Mustang.

One can only hope this is exactly what will happen. I also hope the guy who took the video gave it to the cops. I'd love to see this idiot have to pay for repairs to both cars, AND get his license suspended for a year. Stiff penalties like that just might make other idiots think twice before doing this stuff. Also, thankfully nobody was seriously injured. I'd hate to imagine innocent pedestrians badly injured or killed had he gone in the other direction and ran onto the sidewalk. :nonono:

gotwood

Established Member
One can only hope this is exactly what will happen. I also hope the guy who took the video gave it to the cops. I'd love to see this idiot have to pay for repairs to both cars, AND get his license suspended for a year. Stiff penalties like that just might make other idiots think twice before doing this stuff. Also, thankfully nobody was seriously injured. I'd hate to imagine innocent pedestrians badly injured or killed had he gone in the other direction and ran onto the sidewalk. :nonono:

This X 100. Guy is a complete friggin moron. I would be completely pissed if those were all my work docs blowing all over the highway.

Users who are viewing this thread