Another MMR Pro Mod Block heading out the door! Car and engine pics!!

Justin81

Established Member
Haters gonna hate! But, MMR is Bad Ass! They are one company I will not forget in 30+ years from now. My MMR block is whisper quiet after 3 years and 650+ RWHP.

wachamberlain

Established Member
Holy Crap Batman.........How can you not love the hairdryers sitting where the fogs go........Awesome........he stole my idea.......LOL......Looks great, wondering what that beast will run!!!!

Bud

Established Member
Curious if this thing would be competitive in Wild Street if it hooks on those 275's. Would be cool to see some more coyote love in the PSCA classes

Need4Speed03

Established Member
That thing looks flat out nasty! Can't wait to see results!!

Question regarding filled blocks being streetable. You say coolant flows through the heads...so driving a filled block on the street the heads stay cool but the cylinders cook? Am I missing something? How filled is the block?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Question regarding filled blocks being streetable. You say coolant flows through the heads...so driving a filled block on the street the heads stay cool but the cylinders cook? Am I missing something? How filled is the block?

The blocks are fully filled, if coolant is not used a properly sized oil cooler is required. This is why the oil coolers were so critical on the older porsche twin turbo (when they did not have coolant in the block), this is because the oil is now doing the job that the coolant did.

YLYCYOT

Turbo Taxed
Established Member
This car is gonna be ridiculous!:bowdown:
twin_coyote_build.jpg

twin_coyote_build_2.jpg

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
This is Greg's build over on YB , I thought he was building this himself or is this the same greg that works at MMR ? Now I'm curious lol. Even if it has a license plate I wouldn't call this a street car, but sick build none the less! :burnout:

Need4Speed03

Established Member
The blocks are fully filled, if coolant is not used a properly sized oil cooler is required. This is why the oil coolers were so critical on the older porsche twin turbo (when they did not have coolant in the block), this is because the oil is now doing the job that the coolant did.

Thanks for the explaination

Famine

Established Member
When someone say street car, I want to see that car carry that family on a summer vacation across the country with different fuels.

Users who are viewing this thread