Another new Z getting a spanking

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Pretty sure he's a member on here. Viper runs hard; hard to beat a gen 4 / 5 with a good driver due to there powerband gearing and consistency (being n/a). Shelby and Paxton ran weak for their supposed numbers.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Is that paintless302???? That viper is a beast. Looks like he went to a & m. As the z owner I wouldn't feel bad after watching what that viper did to the modded gt500 and the Paxton viper.

paintless302

Established Member
obama-meme-allow-me-to-reintroduce-myself.jpg

:)

paintless302

Established Member
Let me embed that for ya for clarity ;)

[youtube_browser]21UAKmJqDrs&list=UUZn_b524k03Hf98nCS0DZZA&ap=%2526fmt%3D22[/youtube_browser]

paintless302

Established Member
What's the difference between the 08 Vipers vs the 13+?

A fancy exterior, a fancier interior, gearing, intake manifold, carbon fiber hood and hatch (loses around 100lbs) different material for the valves and forged pistons... I want one!!

Last edited:

paintless302

Established Member
Is that paintless302???? That viper is a beast. Looks like he went to a & m. As the z owner I wouldn't feel bad after watching what that viper did to the modded gt500 and the Paxton viper.

Damnit other universities have gold rings too!!! LOL

I went to Univ. of Houston, proud coug!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Great video, daylight racing is so much better to watch. However, that Viper is the fastest 583whp car in the world. Something doesn't add up. How can he run even with another Viper that's supposed to be making 800whp?

Edit: Nice to see the Shelby running even with the C7Z though.

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
That viper whooped some ass! seems like everyone was laggy on the starts. But none the less, the vipers bad ass and is one of my favorite cars, especially being na just makes them that much more bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread