Another stocker bites the dust....

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Well guys I just spoke with Stan and he said that they havent had a chance to put it on a lift and investigate, but he did mention grabbing a jack and crawling under..... He mentioned that he didnt see anything obvous as far as external damage.... I will keep you guys posted as the dilema unfolds.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Junior speak to me before posting youngin'. Since I spoke with you last Dante and I hooked up the IDS software, performed a relative compression test and found the cylinders 3 and 7 have either no or low compression. Pulled #3 plug and found that the electrode was forced down and to the side, (no gap left), and the porclein was all gone. So it doenst look good for you, or should I say it looks like you wont be lying to your wife when you say "you have to go built" :D ... Stan

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Junior, too bad about the stocker... congrats on the DMP beast you're about to slay WRXs with :-D . Stan, you are forbidden to ever cross the door jam of my truck :loser:, at least until I have a built motor waiting to go in.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Allen you better be coming back tro Cali for that build lol...

Hey as a going away party, if you don't mind, I was thinking maybe around the 9th this coming Saturday. I think I might have my days and dates mixed up though? Staring at the AzLoc calendar now and the days are different from what my phone and PC say??? ... Stan

Users who are viewing this thread