Any 03-04'cobras around the MS area????

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Yeah, that was me at the Tupelo meet. I had just bought my car and only had my intake on there. It's running a little better now.... And, you have a FAST car! Hate it ended so quick. Someone yells COPS and everyone dissappears...

cobraRcraig

Established Member
guys, hope ya'll can make it to the FFW in LA. If you guys wanna meet us there , shoot a thread up and we'll be there. It would be cool to meet all of you.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Ryan, do you know the way to NPR? I plan on meeting up with probably Todd (1fastformula) or something to show me how to get there.

joemayo

Established Member
I'm from ocean springs..about to buy a 03 in month of two as soon as I figure out finances....
I've seen your car around mustang racer during crusing the coast in the v8 fleet.
There is a Silver Vert at Ocean Springs HighSchool to some kid..
We need more people for crusing the coast!!!!!!
Joe

Mustang_Racer

Established Member
joemayo said:
I'm from ocean springs..about to buy a 03 in month of two as soon as I figure out finances....
I've seen your car around mustang racer during crusing the coast in the v8 fleet.
There is a Silver Vert at Ocean Springs HighSchool to some kid..
We need more people for crusing the coast!!!!!!
Joe

Hey Joe, we have a "gulf coast crew" of about 30 americian muscle cars including a viper or 2. one of which runs 10.0's.
We usually goto ls2.com in the southern section and we tell where we will all meet at. we are having a big party soon too. you might want to goto ls2.com and see whats happening.

I have seen a silver vert 03 cobra in gautier. i raced him and put a bus length on him. I dont know if that is the same car or not.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
wow, looks like we got plenty of guys from the coast. i'm still looking for an 03', but i'm about to order the xcalibrator, and get a tune for the 4# pulley and no2. maybe we could meat up at hubcity this summer time. just a big get together. what do you guys think. i'll register over at ls2 so i can talk with you guys.
later
chiz

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I've seen the silver vert at the track. Can't remember what it runs or whom was driving.

Randy, i'm sure ya know who i am too btw!

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
SKYWALKR said:
Flowood checking in... 04 Black Terminator, not for sale though. Do you guys ever get together around here?

Damn, your right next door. Havent seen you around though, thats for sure. Thinking about going out to lena before too long, maybe we can get up a few folks if it ever dries out.

joemayo

Established Member
Yeah went to bank today to talk about loans and went to insurance agent...
Looks like i'm gonna be buying a Cobra hopefully soon... insurance is only 165/month for me at 19 :)
Now i just have to find the right car.. either black,silver, sonic blue...
Seen a sonic blue 3 houses down from me yesterday .... :eek:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Silver!!!

And that's a hella rate on Insurance. Will hopefully make up for that car payment. My insurance co. says i drive an F-150!! :lol:

Mustang_Racer

Established Member
joemayo said:
Yeah went to bank today to talk about loans and went to insurance agent...
Looks like i'm gonna be buying a Cobra hopefully soon... insurance is only 165/month for me at 19 :)
Now i just have to find the right car.. either black,silver, sonic blue...
Seen a sonic blue 3 houses down from me yesterday .... :eek:

There are 2 sonic blue cobra's in ocean springs that i know of. one of them has dark tint and a blue tint on the windshield. that one is modded and he owns a bullet mustang with a 125 shot also. (or he used to). I Raced the cobra in my 98 blown cobra when all he had was a chip, exhaust and k&n and we were dead even. I heard he has done alot more to it since then.

SKYWALKR

Established Member
striker_29 said:
Damn, your right next door. Havent seen you around though, thats for sure. Thinking about going out to lena before too long, maybe we can get up a few folks if it ever dries out.

You may have seen my old Camaro around, 99Z28 with Fikse rims and SKYWALKR on the tags, anyway, the Cobra doesn't come out very often. Most days I drive my 86 GT. I actually like that car better. Seems like I've heard Lena may not be opening back up this year... tornado broke some stuff. The track has been for sale for a while. A bunch of us getting together seems like a plan to me...

Luke

CHIZ

Established Member
i wouldn't go to lina. the track prep is crap, and my times differ from hub city by 3 tenths, and 2 mph. if you go, go to hub city. that way if you break down, or need gas, its only a mile down the road, and not 30 miles. plus the atmoshpere is alot better. let me know when you guys go, and i'll get some of my friends to go.
later
chiz

SKYWALKR

Established Member
I feel you about the prep at Lena, although I know a couple guys that have had pretty good luck there. To me there is a lil' benifit from spinning, most times if its spinning its not breaking. I havn't run the Cobra yet, but I'm curious as to how she will do. My 86 managed some 13.40's spinning... 2.0-2.1 60ft times will really kill you, plus second got scary there as well. Yeh, just let me know who's up and when we can get together. It would be good to put some faces with names, and meet up with some other stang guys...

Luke

ncc386

Established Member
Mustang_Racer said:
Hey! I know Ryan Lightning and NCC386. and I am from the coast also!

Mississippi Gulf Coast in Da HOUSE!!!!
w00t! :burnout:

I'm finally getting around to modifying mine. Got some toys on the way. Need axles though... maybe a tranny. :pepper:

CHIZ

Established Member
well, in the stang spinning was an issue, but whith the truck, there was just about no spinning, and the best 60' i got was like a 2.1. i'm normally at a 1.9x. what really bothers me is the mph. i couldn't figure that one out.
later
chiz

Users who are viewing this thread