Any Experiences with stirctly performance????

2 SLOW

Keepin' it real
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
we need to plan a track day this summer and get all the Houston area cobras out there......then race cars from different shops to see which run the fastest (mod for mod....for the most part)

So we can see who is the best driver at the track? Sorry man, that sounds retarded.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
we need to plan a track day this summer and get all the Houston area cobras out there......then race cars from different shops to see which run the fastest (mod for mod....for the most part)
i'll do it after i get my ported and 75 shot done

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Go to strictly if you want a motor in pieces...if you want a motor that will last and make good power...go somewhere else. Anywhere else!!! I would tell you my horrible stories about Strictly but it would take to much time. PM me and I'll tell you about those clowns.

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
If you do go to Strictly only deal with Wally or Richard if possible. At least Wally is there now and he is someone you can trust.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
2 SLOW said:
So we can see who is the best driver at the track? Sorry man, that sounds retarded.

where do you wanna race then????
the street, lord knows i'm down for some of that action!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
you don't need to worry about what all my mods are, it's just a pulley car that makes some pretty good power....wanna run? i'll be in town on the 12th for all of spring break, i'm down to set something up (street or track) who tuned yours?

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
you don't need to worry about what all my mods are, it's just a pulley car that makes some pretty good power....wanna run? i'll be in town on the 12th for all of spring break, i'm down to set something up (street or track) who tuned yours?
havent done anything yet except for x pipe and intake, i just shipped my eaton,TB, and plenum away to get it ported.

texaswrx

Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
Hit up the locals when you get in. Maybe we can make it by BWW or something for some grub.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
texaswrx said:
Hit up the locals when you get in. Maybe we can make it by BWW or something for some grub.

no doubt!
gonna be my girlfriend's first time in Houston so i need to show her a good time all week....and she has made it clear that she wants to go to the street races

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Nice I might be coming through houston soon, since I grew up there all, I need to make a trip back down, hopefully since my car should be fin. in a few weeks. I might even be moving down that way if things dont get any better with my Grandmother.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Nice I might be coming through houston soon, since I grew up there all, I need to make a trip back down, hopefully since my car should be fin. in a few weeks. I might even be moving down that way if things dont get any better with my Grandmother.
noice, it'll be a badass summer then beside the heat

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
oh definately, this summer is going to be the best one for the race scene! so many of us are making a lot of power and are finally getting the cars where we want them......i'll pm you guys when i get in town

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Wally is a good guy. We are pratically neighboors because he lives damn near next to me. I trust him 100% along with Richard. I'll tell you in the speedshop business it is all about having that go to guy who you can trust and isn't trying to squeeze every last penny out of you. Strictly is a living example that you can do an outstanding job as well as offering top notch customer service. Where other speed shops lack, strictly shines. That's my .02 cents!

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
image said:
Wally is a good guy. We are pratically neighboors because he lives damn near next to me. I trust him 100% along with Richard. I'll tell you in the speedshop business it is all about having that go to guy who you can trust and isn't trying to squeeze every last penny out of you. Strictly is a living example that you can do an outstanding job as well as offering top notch customer service. Where other speed shops lack, strictly shines. That's my .02 cents!

:lol: :lol: Funny guy. Strictly said they couldn't tune 50lb injectors to drive like stock. They also said I should drive in 4th gear from Houston to Corpus in my GT because with their "perfect" tune it would overload with fuel in 5th in 2300rpm's. After that I never went back. I would never go back to Strictly, I wouldn't even let them touch my daily driver, let alone a high dollar engine.

Moral of the story, go to Strictly to be overcharged for shitty tunes, shitty service, and sooner or later a blown motor. You're right Shitly Rules!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread