Any Experiences with stirctly performance????

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
no doubt!
gonna be my girlfriend's first time in Houston so i need to show her a good time all week....and she has made it clear that she wants to go to the street races

UH, What Street Races are you talking about Tony? Never heard of such! But I'm in!!!!!!

1bad03snake

powered by cold beer
Established Member
SQ Stang said:
:lol: :lol: Funny guy. Strictly said they couldn't tune 50lb injectors to drive like stock. They also said I should drive in 4th gear from Houston to Corpus in my GT because with their "perfect" tune it would overload with fuel in 5th in 2300rpm's. After that I never went back. I would never go back to Strictly, I wouldn't even let them touch my daily driver, let alone a high dollar engine.

Moral of the story, go to Strictly to be overcharged for shitty tunes, shitty service, and sooner or later a blown motor. You're right Shitly Rules!! :rockon:
Dont get in a hurry for either shop, patrick is hard to get a hold of and strictly keeps telling me a date to bring it I call in advance and there busy or going racing or blah blah blah, I have been calling to get my car retuned for over a month and still they cannot get it in. I'm about to drive to san antonio and get murrillo to do it

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
1bad03snake said:
Dont get in a hurry for either shop, patrick is hard to get a hold of and strictly keeps telling me a date to bring it I call in advance and there busy or going racing or blah blah blah, I have been calling to get my car retuned for over a month and still they cannot get it in. I'm about to drive to san antonio and get murrillo to do it
hell yea,i finally got a hold of someone today at PSI to talk about all my plans and install

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
LOL I dont know shit about this shop. I have never called them or done any business with them. But heres the catch 22. My car was taken there for a tune and mods. The owner who use to own my car gave me all the mods list with a dyno sheet stating the RWHP and mods. Come to find out two days ago these persons didnt install the plugs they were suppost to. It said it had brisk plugs and it didnt. They were stock OEM plugs! So I changed them all to TR6's. Now Im a little worried since there were mods stated on this guys bill and werent installed. So the car was suppost to have a tune. I pull the panel to find they broke the push pin clean off that covers the ECU. Then to my amazement when I looked at the ECU the ground was was ripped off. It did have the chip once I got the ECU out. But the Diablo chip comes with a sticker on it the protects it from gounding on the cap on the ECU. This was ripped off causing the chip to ark on the ecu cap. So once I fixed the ground etc and put everything back I installed the LM-1. Rolled it up and made 456 rwhp and 485 TQ. With the AFR parked at 11.4 across the board. So the tune is right on but as for mods done that werent thats enuff for me to stay away from them. I dont mean to bash but these are my findings and the previous owner was amazed to my findings. He paid for items and work that was suppost to be done and wasnt. Ive gone over this car 100% and it is up to my standards now. The tuning is fine so the person that did my chip knows what they are doing.

JMG

Last edited:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
1bad03snake said:

That's where I go, let me tell you I made more power, drives like it's stock, and got better gas mileage. :banana:

JMBLOWNWS6 that's what happens when people trust Strictly to do things. Scary isn't? I'm still amazed there are actually people that praise Strictly, I'm guessing these are the only people he may actually treat fairly just to get the word out to go their shop so that he may screw them.

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
I work at a speed shop also. I was very suprised. While no one is perfect it is sad to pay for something and not get it.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
canecobra said:
UH, What Street Races are you talking about Tony? Never heard of such! But I'm in!!!!!!

Theoretically speaking of course......not that street racing happens in Houston, but i'll call you

01svtL

Established Member
1bad03snake said:
My car is going to PSI friday, so I I'm another X strictly customer

Yea I had bad experiences when I had my L with Strictly. My car will be at Houston Performance tomorrow morning. Tried calling PSI a few times and didn't get ahold of anybody, along w/ no call-back.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
All my work has been done at PSI, and I'm happy as could be!

I will say though, that they are hard to get in touch with.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
HandoZiZle said:
yea 10th aniv, not that many asians driving one too;-).....you left the note right?

Yup, I'm the one with the black L. I always see you parked near Josh and his comp orange. The car looks sick man. If I didn't have my L, that's what I would have. We ought to meet up sometime, not that many SVT's around our area.

HandoZiZle said:
strictly use diablo and i kno psi don't

Yeah, PSI uses SCT.

Users who are viewing this thread