Any Interest in a GTG Soon? West Chester, PA Area?

stangtrooper

Established Member
I'm in. Depending on the time, I might be a little late. What time were you thinking gene, cause i might have basketball practice. Either way I should make it.

stangtrooper

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
1 PM.

What do you mean you "might" have basketball practice? You don't know if you will or not?

Well my guys have a game friday night but I might try and put together a practice saturday morning if I can get some gym time. 1PM should be fine.

vipergts281

Established Member
stangtrooper said:
Well my guys have a game friday night but I might try and put together a practice saturday morning if I can get some gym time. 1PM should be fine.
See you there.

Becareful this time at Hooters though, I'm sure you don't want me and the waitress to make you buy a souvenir again. :loser:

vipergts281

Established Member
Jimmy Mac, did you go out Friday night. Stupid question I'm sure.

Any form of entertainment?

I spent the night with 5 women at dinner.
grinning-smiley-021.gif

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Jimmy Mac, did you go out Friday night. Stupid question I'm sure.

Any form of entertainment?

I spent the night with 5 women at dinner.
grinning-smiley-021.gif
Of course we were out. Me, Curt, and Shawn. For such a nice nite, it was really dead. Even the ricers were nowhere to be seen. We hung out with Curts' cousin at the Wawa and a bunch of gearheads showed up, both import and domestic, and we looked over each cars and left around 2am.

And I'm sure you let the ladies pick up the tab, since you're broke LOL! You need to get a real job, you know one that actually PAYS the bills.

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
Of course we were out. Me, Curt, and Shawn. For such a nice nite, it was really dead. Even the ricers were nowhere to be seen. We hung out with Curts' cousin at the Wawa and a bunch of gearheads showed up, both import and domestic, and we looked over each cars and left around 2am.

And I'm sure you let the ladies pick up the tab, since you're broke LOL! You need to get a real job, you know one that actually PAYS the bills.
Ouch, Jimmy Mac.

How messed up.....I have a full time job and work atleast 9 hours a day and have no money to show for it. :banana:

Is your work hiring? Hell, I'd love to work there and have half the year off and still get paid decently.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Is your work hiring? Hell, I'd love to work there and have half the year off and still get paid decently.

May I jump in? Jim, what exactly do you do for a living?

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
How messed up.....I have a full time job and work atleast 9 hours a day and have no money to show for it.
They used to call that slavery, or at the very least, indentured servitude LOL!

vipergts281 said:
That's the joy of government work, but you have to put the time in, to get the time off. Twenty-six years in my case! You also need to live in Delaware.

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
That's the joy of government work, but you have to put the time in, to get the time off. Twenty-six years in my case! You also need to live in Delaware.
I need to live in Delaware huh? Your basement will work. :D

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Mike K said:
May I jump in? Jim, what exactly do you do for a living?
I could tell you Mike, but then I'd have to have you whacked! LOL!

Seriously though, I work for New Castle County in their IS Division. I'm a Programmer/Analyst, with emphasis on web design and functionality. I design and maintain their website at www.nccde.org

vipergts281 said:
I need to live in Delaware huh? Your basement will work.

LOL! I already told you Gene, that's not going to happen, I just got it back, and I'd forgotten how much I missed my big screen tv and home theater.

Last edited:

stangtrooper

Established Member
no, im not going to buy anything at hooters thank you very much. I just bought it last time because I would have rather paid the 7 bucks to get you two to shut up rather than listen to more sales pitches. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread