Any Interest in a GTG Soon? West Chester, PA Area?

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
How about a supra? :beer:
They have come to my meets plenty of times before.

SupraEngineBay.jpg

SupraandCars.jpg

SupraEngine.jpg

Supraside.jpg

And if we are really lucky, we have a fine automobile like this show up.....
RocketShip.jpg

Last edited:

mixxer

Established Member
i dont consider a supra rice on less its stock with a fart can exhast. i love supras. 600 hp supra is not rice! 210 hp civic is rice!!!!!! by the way that supra is sick whats it putting down?

Last edited:

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
I consider silver Cobras with yellow highway paint caked in their wheelwells, dents in their fenders, cracked windshield, chipped hood, and water in their tailights rice! Ha ha, have a great day Gene!!!! :pepper:

vipergts281

Established Member
mixxer said:
i dont consider a supra rice on less its stock with a fart can exhast. i love supras. 600 hp supra is not rice! 210 hp civic is rice!!!!!! by the way that supra is sick whats it putting down?
That blue Supra is a single turbo, I forget the numbers, but it was well above 500 rwhp.

And fyi, "stock" Supra's with a "fart can" exhaust are fast. My buddy has a 97 TT with an intake and catback and he would ALWAYS beat me from a dig and from a roll. Only mods I had were catback and intake.

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
I consider silver Cobras with yellow highway paint caked in their wheelwells, dents in their fenders, cracked windshield, chipped hood, and water in their tailights rice! Ha ha, have a great day Gene!!!! :pepper:
Whoa, we got a funny guy here! :cuss:

Most of the paint is gone. The windsheild is fixed. But other than that....... :cryying:

Although you have no room to talk....I think you have more chips in your car than I do. And your windsheild looks to be sandblasted. Bee-otch!! :burn:

And I will have a great night. Thanks. :banana:

mikes93

Established Member
I know the guy with that supra and will give him a call see if he'll show. Mine is not that pretty lol, not even a wing. I was at your last GTG at vally forge and I talked to few of you guys. I even bought a Raptor shift light after seeing one in a cobra.

stangtrooper

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
Damn Pete, your car looks badass in that picture! Was that taken at the last VFP gtg?? Nothing looks meaner than a black Mustang, even a V6 LOL!!! :rockon:

Yes sir. I got lucky with that picture, it hides all the chips and scratches. It looks clean to. :beer:

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
I know the guy with that supra and will give him a call see if he'll show. Mine is not that pretty lol, not even a wing. I was at your last GTG at vally forge and I talked to few of you guys. I even bought a Raptor shift light after seeing one in a cobra.
You were at one of my meets before?

I don't recall meeting you before. Gee, thanks for saying hello. :p

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
Damn Pete, your car looks badass in that picture! Was that taken at the last VFP gtg?? Nothing looks meaner than a black Mustang, even a V6 LOL!!! :rockon:
Damn Jimmy Mac, you know they say the mind is the first thing to go.

Do any of these pics ring a bell?

4StangsatVFP7.jpg

4StangsatVFP4.jpg

4StangsatVFP5.jpg

4StangsatVFP3.jpg

4StangsatVFP.jpg

4StangsatVFP2.jpg

4StangsatVFP1.jpg

And for everyone else, some cars from the last Hooters GTG..........
04Cobrasand00GT.jpg

97Cobras.jpg

05GTand97GT.jpg

HootersParkingLot.jpg

My03andBlack04.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread