any interest?

EVO-lution

Established Member
alright so I like the Mach 1 but i dont think its for me. I'm posting to see if anyones interested in a Mach 1 or you know of anyone interested.

I will get pics up if anyone is interested. I'm going to have the car FULLY detailed on the outside including and dings removed as well as having my boy(who details highend cars I.E. Bentley's, AMG benz's, lambo's etc.) do touch up paintwork on the car where there may be chips.

LMK if any interest is out there guys:beer:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Selling, not selling ...selling? :nonono: :lol: DSG is my next favorite color. Goodluck with the decision.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Ouch man...sorry to hear it. I think if you had better luck with that lame ass dealership, you'd may have a different feeling. :shrug:

GL though. it's a tough market out there....as in 50k miles for $13-14K. Anything above $16K has FI.

EVO-lution

Established Member
Selling, not selling ...selling? :nonono: :lol: DSG is my next favorite color. Goodluck with the decision.

HAHAHAHA...SOS if you knew me you'd know thats all i do. I buy cars and sell them after a few months. hell my 99 Cobra was kept the longest after owning it about 1yr. I just keep impulse buying. I should just wait and buy what I want.

Ouch man...sorry to hear it. I think if you had better luck with that lame ass dealership, you'd may have a different feeling. :shrug:

GL though. it's a tough market out there....as in 50k miles for $13-14K. Anything above $16K has FI.

Thanx Pony. yea the stealership really turned me off to getting another mustang right now(even though I know I may end up with another one). It's just a big PITA with warranties. I really don't want to deal with them anymore.

Car has 57,6XX on the odo. I bought it with 53,520. price? idk i was thinking in the 12K range i guess. just want to cut down my bills so I can focus on just a carpayment and insurance.

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
I purchased my mach, and after a couple of months decided i want a termi. couldnt afford one so im building my mach instead to be just as fast if not faster. best way to go IMO, but good luck to ya man! if you decide to sell hopefully you find a good home for her!

EVO-lution

Established Member
I purchased my mach, and after a couple of months decided i want a termi. couldnt afford one so im building my mach instead to be just as fast if not faster. best way to go IMO, but good luck to ya man! if you decide to sell hopefully you find a good home for her!

yea i hope someone will buy it. I need to get rid of some expenses as of right now. i feel the termi's insurance is going to be through the roof for me. last time i checked it was about $500-$600/mo. im only 24 too. if not i may get an EVO. their insurance suprisingly is cheaper.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
yea i hope someone will buy it. I need to get rid of some expenses as of right now. i feel the termi's insurance is going to be through the roof for me. last time i checked it was about $500-$600/mo. im only 24 too. if not i may get an EVO. their insurance suprisingly is cheaper.

Hey good luck with your sale. An EVO would be nice for you and you can make them fast. I hear you about the Insurance thing. I remember those days of high insurance. That's why Insurance companies are a rip off to me. They don't insure the actual driver they insure the age. Unless you have tickets and wrecks then they insure the driver! :fm:

EVO-lution

Established Member
Hey good luck with your sale. An EVO would be nice for you and you can make them fast. I hear you about the Insurance thing. I remember those days of high insurance. That's why Insurance companies are a rip off to me. They don't insure the actual driver they insure the age. Unless you have tickets and wrecks then they insure the driver! :fm:

well I took the defensive driving course so any points i may have had are gone. i also have the 10% off. but I had an accident 3 yrs ago which they're hitting me for. I don't understand how insurance companies work and yes I agree with you orangemach....they're rip offs:cuss:

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
well I took the defensive driving course so any points i may have had are gone. i also have the 10% off. but I had an accident 3 yrs ago which they're hitting me for. I don't understand how insurance companies work and yes I agree with you orangemach....they're rip offs:cuss:

Sorry to hear your selling the Mach 1. Yeah insurance companies are rip offs... I have two points right now and pay $285 a month :fm: Still not selling the cobra though. The insurance lady said if you under 25 and own a V8 stang its very expensive and even more when you have points. :nonono:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Sorry to hear your selling the Mach 1. Yeah insurance companies are rip offs... I have two points right now and pay $285 a month :fm: Still not selling the cobra though. The insurance lady said if you under 25 and own a V8 stang its very expensive and even more when you have points. :nonono:

The insurance on a Corvette was going to be cheaper for me than an 03-04 Cobra! :shrug: I pay $1200 a year for my Mach and $750 a year for the 07 Trailblazer SS go figure!

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
alright so I like the Mach 1 but i dont think its for me. I'm posting to see if anyones interested in a Mach 1 or you know of anyone interested.

I will get pics up if anyone is interested. I'm going to have the car FULLY detailed on the outside including and dings removed as well as having my boy(who details highend cars I.E. Bentley's, AMG benz's, lambo's etc.) do touch up paintwork on the car where there may be chips.

LMK if any interest is out there guys:beer:

So what are you looking @ to replace it? Unfortunately the Market is a little soft right now- you'd be lucky to get 14k for it.

GL bro:thumbsup:

EVO-lution

Established Member
hahaha yea either an EVO or something else thats already turbo'ed or SC'ed. EVO is at the top right now unless i get lucky and find a sick deal for a Cobra and insurance isnt high. I was only looking to get around 13K. maybe a little less.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
hahaha yea either an EVO or something else thats already turbo'ed or SC'ed. EVO is at the top right now unless i get lucky and find a sick deal for a Cobra and insurance isnt high. I was only looking to get around 13K. maybe a little less.

Do something different. I'd say Audi S4 or RS4.....or a 1 series Bimmer. :rockon:

Audi's make GREAT sleepers!!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
audi's make banks very happy as well. can't afford one. If i went with something in the 30K range it'll be my dream car...SUPRA :)

Actually they are in the same ballpark money wise when it comes to purchasing and modding. - You don't HAVE to buy a new Audi. The used S4's aren't too expensive- certainly no more than MANY of those modded Supras are...and the turboed versions can be VERY fast.

BTW- someone just traded a sonic blue 03 cobra for a Challenger at the local Stealership. They are only asking 20k for the cobra and it's VERY modded!!

Users who are viewing this thread