any interest?

EVO-lution

Established Member
really a supra is your dream car? you my friend have issues

i have issues cause my dream car is a Supra? well i guess i do since the common dream cars are ferrari's, lambo's, and every other car thats a million bagillion dollars:rollseyes. seriously i Love Supra's, always have. would i be insane if i said i would love to own a skyline too?:bored:

o yea BTW: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../598642-fs-2003-dsg-mach-1-a.html#post8235903

theres the link with pics.

EVO-lution

Established Member
Actually they are in the same ballpark money wise when it comes to purchasing and modding. - You don't HAVE to buy a new Audi. The used S4's aren't too expensive- certainly no more than MANY of those modded Supras are...and the turboed versions can be VERY fast.

BTW- someone just traded a sonic blue 03 cobra for a Challenger at the local Stealership. They are only asking 20k for the cobra and it's VERY modded!!

damn i always miss out on a good car. unless its modded poorly. Some dealerships will take the cars not knowing whats done to em or how badly put together they are.:poke:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
i have issues cause my dream car is a Supra? well i guess i do since the common dream cars are ferrari's, lambo's, and every other car thats a million bagillion dollars:rollseyes. seriously i Love Supra's, always have. would i be insane if i said i would love to own a skyline too?:bored:

o yea BTW: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../598642-fs-2003-dsg-mach-1-a.html#post8235903

theres the link with pics.
It's ok.....I've been laughed at for my dream cars too. I've owned all but one at one time or another. If I had a 69 Boss9, then my 'dream' car list would be complete.

An Exotic is GREAT....but, I'd much prefer a modded out mach or original 65 Koupe. That's just me. :shrug:

But, a Supra?....J/K Seriously though, have you ridden in/driven one, or just want one because of the 'hype'?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
It's ok.....I've been laughed at for my dream cars too. I've owned all but one at one time or another. If I had a 69 Boss9, then my 'dream' car list would be complete.

An Exotic is GREAT....but, I'd much prefer a modded out mach or original 65 Koupe. That's just me. :shrug:

But, a Supra?....J/K Seriously though, have you ridden in/driven one, or just want one because of the 'hype'?

I want one because of this vid:rockon:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM1sGPwVSrU"]YouTube - supra vs lambo[/ame]

I can only imagine how much HP he's putting down. I'd have to guess somewhere in the 800+ range though. Just NASTY!! And just in case some of you might have thought the Lambo wasn't racing here is the vid from his POV:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-piEjJMOEDs&feature=related"]YouTube - Toyota Supra VS Lamborghini LP 640[/ame]

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
damn i always miss out on a good car. unless its modded poorly. Some dealerships will take the cars not knowing whats done to em or how badly put together they are.:poke:

Here is one thats local to me here in NC, right hand drive though but the price is right (24K) for a low 5XX RWHP Supra. I spoke with the owner over the weekend and he said he would entertain a trade. Just food for thought.
94 JDM Toyota Supra Twin Turbo

You are right about the Cobra too- the salesman is a friend of mine and didn't know a damn thing about Mustangs. So he called me in for a "test drive" and an opinion on the car. The biggest problems were the drop looked like cut stock coils instead of a nice after market set and the exhaust had NO CATS whatsoever so it won't pass inspection. Other than that it was pretty clean. Stage 5 Steggy, LT's, CAI- cherry interior. 20k and said he'd take 18 cash.

GL in whatever direction you go. BTW- if you are serious about a Cobra I know a place in Va that Always has Terminators and they are VERY well priced starting in the mid to high teens. LMK

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member

nah i been in one before. ive always loved them ever since i was in highschool. i look the look of the MKIV's. and the motors are just so beastly(even though they're expensive like WHOA!).

You are right about the Cobra too- the salesman is a friend of mine and didn't know a damn thing about Mustangs. So he called me in for a "test drive" and an opinion on the car. The biggest problems were the drop looked like cut stock coils instead of a nice after market set and the exhaust had NO CATS whatsoever so it won't pass inspection. Other than that it was pretty clean. Stage 5 Steggy, LT's, CAI- cherry interior. 20k and said he'd take 18 cash.

well no cats can still pass emissions. It all depends on who is inspecting the car. They may not pass cause they KNOW it doens't have cats or for the decibal level is too high. my guy i go to is a friend so he said as long as there's no CEL on then he'll pass it.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
nah i been in one before. ive always loved them ever since i was in highschool. i look the look of the MKIV's. and the motors are just so beastly(even though they're expensive like WHOA!).

well no cats can still pass emissions. It all depends on who is inspecting the car. They may not pass cause they KNOW it doens't have cats or for the decibal level is too high. my guy i go to is a friend so he said as long as there's no CEL on then he'll pass it.

This one has no CEL issue....but it's LOUD almost to the point of obnoxious. And I'm pretty sure he's running flowbastards because the pitch is a bit "tinny". It would sound like the voices of angels through Magnapacks or LMII's.

EVO-lution

Established Member
This one has no CEL issue....but it's LOUD almost to the point of obnoxious. And I'm pretty sure he's running flowbastards because the pitch is a bit "tinny". It would sound like the voices of angels through Magnapacks or LMII's.

HAHAHAHAHA...angels are always good lmao. I have straight pipes right now with no cat's and it's rediculously LOUD......................and i love it:thumbsup:

EVO-lution

Established Member
That's what I was thinking......does it sound something like this?

gto :: GTO.flv video by 01strimbullitt - Photobucket

nah mine i think sounds better. it's not as loud as that. but then again my KOOKs aren't and may not make it onto the car:(. im running stock headers. its basically like LM1's but no raspiness. ALOT of popping once you let off though which gets everyone's attention tee hee hee;-)

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
nah mine i think sounds better. it's not as loud as that. but then again my KOOKs aren't and may not make it onto the car:(. im running stock headers. its basically like LM1's but no raspiness. ALOT of popping once you let off though which gets everyone's attention tee hee hee;-)

I agree that that sounded not so good......for some reason Fords V8's sound better than Chevy's V8's do. Not sure why:shrug:

Any thoughts on selling the kooks? They are longtubes right? I'd be happy to take them off of your hands for you:thumbsup:

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
I agree that that sounded not so good......for some reason Fords V8's sound better than Chevy's V8's do. Not sure why:shrug:

Any thoughts on selling the kooks? They are longtubes right? I'd be happy to take them off of your hands for you:thumbsup:

don't wanna sell them juuuuust yet. just in case I get another 4v or i end up keeping the car for a bit longer. I also have Black Saleens that wanna go on the car as well.:beer:

If i do end up selling the Kooks you'll get first dibbies Mach1usmc

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
don't wanna sell them juuuuust yet. just in case I get another 4v or i end up keeping the car for a bit longer. I also have Black Saleens that wanna go on the car as well.:beer:

If i do end up selling the Kooks you'll get first dibbies Mach1usmc

Thanks bro- GL with the sale. :beer:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
I wish I could take it off your hands man. A 5speed DSG Mach 1 haunts my dreams at night I want one so bad. A Supra, Terminator, or Evo would be a worthy replacement though. GL.

EVO-lution

Established Member
I wish I could take it off your hands man. A 5speed DSG Mach 1 haunts my dreams at night I want one so bad. A Supra, Terminator, or Evo would be a worthy replacement though. GL.

lol...i wish u could too. Don't want to get rid of it but my credit score is more important to me this day and age.

x2 lol

hey OP i read you also had some sportlines. wanna sell em?

Damn where were you a few weeks ago. I had them up for sale and no one bought them and my friend talked me into keeping them :-/

You got dibs if I decide to cut my stockers. it's still in the air.

EVO-lution

Established Member
wow someone NEEDS to buy my car ASAP. I just found an 03 Cobra with 26,000 miles on it for $17,500 with $1000 down. if not im feeling a trade in very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread