Any interest...

My2003Mach1

Established Member
andddddd the back!!

tshirtback2jpg.jpg

Can we change this to the MUSTANG fest .. since the only snake i have is the one in my .......SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
.........................................................................................................................................................:lol:.................

This shirt is Better than the last "idea" sorry not trying to be rude but the last one with the car and the big engine? looks like a child's shirt IMHO

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Mooch - the black shirt looks SICK!! When are you taking orders? :)
I don't have access to a printer! I'm willing to work with the guy who knows someone to get these made up :beer:
Can we change this to the MUSTANG fest .. since the only snake i have is the one in my .......SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
.........................................................................................................................................................:lol:.................

This shirt is Better than the last "idea" sorry not trying to be rude but the last one with the car and the big engine? looks like a child's shirt IMHO

Mustang fest would be perfect:lol1: but any Ford is welcome. Ford Fest is already taken by UPR and Tasca in August.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I don't have access to a printer! I'm willing to work with the guy who knows someone to get these made up :beer:

Mustang fest would be perfect:lol1: but any Ford is welcome. Ford Fest is already taken by UPR and Tasca in August.

:bs: LOL just kidding .. ! well either way im interesting in a shirt myself ..

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
That was me and I don't have the printer I have a friend that owns a tshirt company.

And now that were on that subject Mooch I just talked to my friend that does the tshirt stuff he said he'd be willing to help us out. I sent him the rough ideas that you came up with (which I think look great) I'm just waiting to hear back from him but I also told him I was gonna try to put you in touch with him so you guys can pick each others brains. his email is [email protected] he should be expecting your email just tell him Jonathan gave you the email addy.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
That was me and I don't have the printer I have a friend that owns a tshirt company.

And now that were on that subject Mooch I just talked to my friend that does the tshirt stuff he said he'd be willing to help us out. I sent him the rough ideas that you came up with (which I think look great) I'm just waiting to hear back from him but I also told him I was gonna try to put you in touch with him so you guys can pick each others brains. his email is [email protected] he should be expecting your email just tell him Jonathan gave you the email addy.

I'll shoot him over an email. Thanks man!!

Anyone have any other suggestions that they'd like to add? I was thinking about putting 2011 on the front of the shirt as well.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I'll shoot him over an email. Thanks man!!

Anyone have any other suggestions that they'd like to add? I was thinking about putting 2011 on the front of the shirt as well.

love it Mooch....looks good. I understand that everyone has an opinion...but on the back..i would eliminate "Cruise and GTG " and just have it say Colt state park, location and state. I do like the idea of '11 on the front of the shirt.

I will take a large as well.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
love it Mooch....looks good. I understand that everyone has an opinion...but on the back..i would eliminate "Cruise and GTG " and just have it say Colt state park, location and state. I do like the idea of '11 on the front of the shirt.

I will take a large as well.
I like the sound of that better. I'll change it when I get home.
x 2 on this. I will be requesting an XL for me.
Am I going to be in charge of these shirts? I've never done anything like this, but I'm sure I can get a list together of how many we need.
We should do a small snake on the front with "Snake Fest 2011" underneath it

We could have seperate ones for the GT's that say "Wish I was a Snake 2011"

Aren't you funny:poke:

:lol1:

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
once you get a final design on a shirt and price let us know and we should send you the money through paypal or whatever means works. Unless anyone else has a better idea.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
This makes it look more like a car shirt, which I like :thumbsup:

SnakeFestShirt01-1.jpg

SVTP logo it is!

Users who are viewing this thread