Established Member
This makes it look more like a car shirt, which I like :thumbsup:

SnakeFestShirt01-1.jpg

SVTP logo it is!

I Like it but Think it should stay New England

Last edited:

f2hatch

Established Member
Instead of where it says "New England's" I would change that to the SVTPerformance logo.

I disagree this is not a svtperformance.com sponsored event. And there is no donations from the site towards food or other supplies. We are all new england people I think it should say new england. This has the chance of maybe becoming a club Like the MACA. Maybe the NECA (New England Cobra Association ) I like SVTP just as much as the next guy but leave the shirts with the sites name on it to SID297. Just my thoughts.

f2hatch

Established Member
^^You have a point. Hows this?

SnakeFestShirt01-2.jpg

I Like that That looks great. I just threw that NECA thing out there. I don't know if anybody will like that. Either way I'll buying which ever shirt ends up being made. I like white or grey shirts myself. Black is just way to hot in the summer sun. But if its cheaper to make only one color and black gets the vote. I would buy it still.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm gonna start a new thread for the T's. Thread jack central in here!

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Maybe the NECA (New England Cobra Association )

I like that idea!! Do you think we should write "NECA" or spell out New England Cobra Association for the first year so people know what NECA means??

I'm gonna start a new thread for the T's. Thread jack central in here!
Let the record show that the GT guy started the thread jacking :)

Mooch for President of NECA!!!!

Last edited:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Lol damn gt guys.... Hahhahaha I kid I kid.

Mooch I'll help you out with the shirt stuff if we do end up doing it I just figured you came up with a design so its easier if you talk to my friend. Shy of that I can work with him on cost and ordering and all that we can prob just get a set amount and then anyone that wants one can grab one off me once we all get situated. That way it's not all on you.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Lol damn gt guys.... Hahhahaha I kid I kid.

Mooch I'll help you out with the shirt stuff if we do end up doing it I just figured you came up with a design so its easier if you talk to my friend. Shy of that I can work with him on cost and ordering and all that we can prob just get a set amount and then anyone that wants one can grab one off me once we all get situated. That way it's not all on you.

That would be a HUGE HELP! I'm working on 1 other design right now and then I'm going to post up a thread once and we'll see what everyone decides on in a few weeks. I'll have a few to choose from. I already sent your buddy an email earlier, but I think he was thinking that was the final design so I said I'll keep in touch once we figure one out.

Oh and Ed! I vote me for President!! GT guy running all you guys :lol1:

Last edited:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
That would be a HUGE HELP! I'm working on 1 other design right now and then I'm going to post up a thread once and we'll see what everyone decides on in a few weeks. I'll have a few to choose from. I already sent your buddy an email earlier, but I think he was thinking that was the final design so I said I'll keep in touch once we figure one out.

Oh and Ed! I vote me for President!! GT guy running all you guys :lol1:

No prob in fact I figured I was gonna kinda take the Raines on the tshirts anyways but like I said you had the design stuff so once we get a final design we just shoot an email to my friend and then we can come up with numbers and whatnot. And then I'll put out the tshirt thread and fig out pricing and all that good stuff so don't sweat it. So just keep me updated as to what we have for a finished product and then I can take over from there

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
No prob in fact I figured I was gonna kinda take the Raines on the tshirts anyways but like I said you had the design stuff so once we get a final design we just shoot an email to my friend and then we can come up with numbers and whatnot. And then I'll put out the tshirt thread and fig out pricing and all that good stuff so don't sweat it. So just keep me updated as to what we have for a finished product and then I can take over from there

Perfect. Takes a lot of weight off my shoulders!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
looking good mooch, i like the final design. However I agree....we need to spell out NECA so people know what it is.

Maybe make the New England Cobra Association in smaller font, have it sit right on top of the word Annual

SVT03DAL

Established Member
looking good mooch, i like the final design. However I agree....we need to spell out NECA so people know what it is.

Maybe make the New England Cobra Association in smaller font, have it sit right on top of the word Annual

This righ there ^^^^^. Can't wait to get my shirt. Hell I might even buy 2, 1 for me and 1 for my Wife. I really like the idea of creating a Cobra "club". Again my whole idea for starting this thread was inspired by the guys down in the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association.

Ian97SVT - PM your name/car info and I'll add you to the "confirmed" list.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
By the way... a BIG THANK YOU to Mooch and SALEENrep for "stepping up to the plate" to handle the tshirt stuff. We are just over 3 months away from the event and I think this is going to be a WICKED blast!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
By the way... a BIG THANK YOU to Mooch and SALEENrep for "stepping up to the plate" to handle the tshirt stuff. We are just over 3 months away from the event and I think this is going to be a WICKED blast!

Thank YOU for getting this whole thing started in the first place. It takes alot to get a few guys together for a cruise but it takes even more to organize 30+. Of us. I have a great feeling about this and as long as mother nature cooperates I know were gonna have a blast

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
This righ there ^^^^^. Can't wait to get my shirt. Hell I might even buy 2, 1 for me and 1 for my Wife. I really like the idea of creating a Cobra "club". Again my whole idea for starting this thread was inspired by the guys down in the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association.

Ian97SVT - PM your name/car info and I'll add you to the "confirmed" list.
Ian doesn't post much, but he'll be rolling with me. He has a MINT 97 Pacific Green Cobra

I'm working on a totally different design now, but if you guys decide on the original one, I can always make changes to that

:beer: Thank you for organizing this whole thing too! I cant wait!!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Update: 33 confirmed attendees...

SVT03DAL 2004 MC Cobra
Mooch29 2001 White GT
LILBLKSNAKE 1997 Black Cobra
FromGTtoSVT 2003 TR 10th Anni. Vert.
f2hatch 2004 OW Cobra
MASSMUSTANG02 2003 Silver Met. Cobra
SALEENRep 1998 CY Cobra
Demolition 2003 SB? Cobra
ripness 2004 Silver Met. Vert.
Cobra83 2003 Redfire Cobra Vert.
Tifosi2003GT 2003 Redfire Cobra Vert.
RISaleen281 2004 TR Saleen
PostalPimp 2004 MC Cobra
BrianP 2002 GT
Gabriel03Cobra 2003 Redfire Cobra
C Pezz 23 2004 Black GT
mrpork 2004 TR Vert.
My2003Mach1 2003 DSG Mach1
Dark Cobra 01 2001 Silver Cobra Vert.
DirtaySr 2004 Red Mach1
terminated99 1999 Cobra
DSGWhippedSnake 2001 True Blue Cobra?
TERMIN8Rmingrey 2003 MG Cobra
2001CobraDan Silver 2001 Cobra
got4valve 2003 ZY Cobra
Blwn04SVTCobra 2004 OW Cobra Vert
stangposse 2003 Silver Cobra Vert
shaun curt 2003 SB Cobra Vert
matt87 2003 DSG Cobra
SVT-Chris 1999 Blk Cobra
PhLoBus 2004 SB Lightning
Nasty5.0 1987 LX Coupe
Ian97svt 1997 Pacific Green Cobra

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I vote to spell out NECA .. And vote Mooch for pres !! (don't worry you'll get some good support from lilblksnk, fromgt2svt and myself we've run the ropes more than a few times on this stuff)

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Just purchased my UPR Short Throw Shifter off of eBay...that makes another thing I have to install on the MC!! So far I have the shifter, strut tower brace, gas powered hood struts and I still have some finish work to do on my modified stock hood vents before I can put them back on. Will be ordering my H&R Race springs mid-April...can't wait!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Why does it have to be changed from New England? We are all new englandahs, not all of us are members of neca. Is neca sponsoring this event? Besides spelling out neca is just too long.
I vote we stick to New England.

Users who are viewing this thread