Any Maryland guys in here

WildOne12

Established Member
I'm from the Newark DE. Area & my favorite car wash in Elkton MD. Nothing like trying to keep a Black Car clean so I spend quite a bit of time in MD. plus my girlfriend lives over that way.

Looking forward to JPC's Dyno Day & the OC MD Cruise in May.

ModularKid'04

Established Member
Frederick County over here. I frequesnt Hagerstown for meets on the weekends and I work in Baltimore. OC Cruisin should be awesome though, hope to see a few of you there!

Last edited:

foxylady

Established Member
Yes, I do. I was there for Ford Fever last year both days. And I was there on Sunday of NMRA last year. I will be at NMRA both days this year.

What about you?

NEMES1S

Established Member
I have been there the so far with this car each weekend the track has been open

I was there as offend as I could with my 03 GT

ModularKid'04

Established Member
:beer:Yea there was some nice stuff out there. I used to go out there all the time but its been like 6 years. Def will be back

Yeah we were coming back from Carrabbas around 8:30 and I saw Drew's orange '68 Camaro going by. Good to hear though! Weather looks pretty good for this Thursday, I'll definitely be out

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
did any one happen to go to the valley mall car show saturday evening? i attended in my torch red cobra. didnt enter though. there was a pile of coyotes i was the only 03 04 cobra though (surprised me)

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
Didn't even see this thread. Live in Frederick. Work at Ft Detrick. Often running around Gaithersburg, Germantown, Jefferson and everywhere in between.

Users who are viewing this thread