Any mustang I want!.... with a high price.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
All I have to do is give my wife another child.......i get to have my leg amputated......If I want...... Real bad arthritis. and any Mustang I want. What to do what to do.

Ok 1. I had a vasectomy. So I will need to have some swimmers sucked out.....$

2. I have real bad arthritis of my left knee and want to be able to run again. Out of the question with a knee replacement. but doable wit a prosthesis. Im 37. Paging Kirks 5-0.

3. any mustang I want!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts?

Last edited:

SHOdown220

Established Member
Sorry man but I have no clue what you're saying.

I gathered this: you got snipped so you can't make babies, however your wife wants a kid. So the deal is you get any mustang you want if you let your wife sleep around. However, you will have to have your leg taken off because you shoved your foot that far up other guys ass. Am I close?

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Edited.....Darn guys....in this day and age you can have some swimmers inserted....No one needs to sleep around. Just costs some coin.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
All I have to do is give my wife another child.......i get to have my leg amputated......If I want...... Real bad arthritis. and any Mustang I want. What to do what to do.

Ok 1. I had a vasectomy. So I will need to have some swimmers sucked out.....$

2. I have real bad arthritis of my left knee and want to be able to run again. Out of the question with a knee replacement. but doable wit a prosthesis. Im 37. Paging Kirks 5-0.

3. any mustang I want!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts?

First and foremost, stop the bath salts so you can make sense. Then tap dat ass so you can buy a 2013 500.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
funny,

i made a similar deal with my wife (seriously)---minus the vasectomy and bad knee. i have a GT500 on order, and we're still talking about having the 4th kid. i'm happy with 3, my wife is wanting to have a 4th badly. i know i'll never regret having another kid, so i gave in--ha ha.

as far as the knee goes, get it replaced (not amputated). you will NOT, i repeat NOT be able to run on an above-the-knee amputation---despite everything you see on tv/etc. there's a HUGE difference between a 21 year old serviceman losing his leg in combat and being able to run, verses a 40-60 year old trying to do the same thing. if you were to get a below-the-knee amputation done, guess what?? the knee joint still has arthritis and would likely need to be replaced to relieve pain. that doesn't factor in the psychological trauma of amputating a body part, public perception of amputees (still, in this day and age), the huge cost of prostheses, dealing with stump pain, and the very real problem of disabling phantom limb pain.

i've had to amputate several legs in my career for various reasons but would NEVER consider it so that someone could avoid the fact that they would not be able to run on a knee replacement.

i do knee replacements for a living and will tell you straight-up, to give up running. get the knee replaced, and move on with enjoying your life. pick up cycling/swimming as a sport. much, much easier on the knees and you can do that as much as you want with your new knee. if you haven't tried cortisone injections, or synvisc injections, try them--you might be able to buy a few more years of running, if that is truly your passion. some people can run on knee replacements, but you will dramatically decrease the life of the knee by doing that. let me know when you're ready for a new knee--i know the best knee surgeon in tampa--worth the drive for you.

edit----just saw the part where you're 37. i'd definitely get a second opinion on the necessity of a knee replacement. i've replaced several knees in people in their 30's, but that is by far, not the norm. you might be a candidate for a partial knee replacement, a meniscal transplant, or an osteotomy. i'd make this knee that you have last as long as possible. pm me a picture of your xrays if you have them

kirk

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
You would seriously consider having your leg amputated in favor of a prosthetic leg just to be able to run>?!?!? I'm sorry but I don't see how the thought could even cross someone's mind. :shrug:
You want to bang gears with a fake leg>???
**** that!!!

Best of luck with getting your sperm sucked out though.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Have the vasectomy reversed and make the kid the right way.

Quit running. It sucks anyway.

Order new Shelby.

Park new Shelby and enjoy being a dad more than a gear head.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ConfusedMan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread