Any of you in the Gwinnett area?

aloo1

Established Member
I live in tucker (dekalb county) now but i grew up in gwinnett (lilburn) and go there alot since many friends and my parents are still there.
-alan

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Over in Kennesaw, but grew up in the Dacula/Buford area, so I am up there from time to time. In between mustangs at the moment so....

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
I live in Dacula and work in Duluth. I try to make the shows at Mustangs Unlimited, but with 3 young rug rats, thats about all I get time for car-wise.

stangfan03

Established Member
I live in Dacula and work in Duluth. I try to make the shows at Mustangs Unlimited, but with 3 young rug rats, thats about all I get time for car-wise.

I understan:burnout:d that have 2 myself. I am gonna go to the next mustangs unlimited show.

Aaron

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
I actually am right around the corner from you in Winder. Only people out our way know where Winder is, lol.

Sweet! Every once in a while there are shows in downtown Auburn.

I had my former Mach1 tuned by MV and I bought my MAC catback for the Cobra from them. Been to MPS many many times over the last several years.

stangfan03

Established Member
Sweet! Every once in a while there are shows in downtown Auburn.

I had my former Mach1 tuned by MV and I bought my MAC catback for the Cobra from them. Been to MPS many many times over the last several years.

I will send you a pm with my email. I know there are a few shows coming up in our area I would like to attend. There is the Mustangs Unlimited show and a few others near us in Aug and Sept.

Aaron

Mxfrench

Established Member
Let me know as well. I would like to hang will some fellow stangs. I go to commerce or butler regular

stangfan03

Established Member
Im in Buford. Id like to know of upcoming shows etc

Let me know as well. I would like to hang will some fellow stangs. I go to commerce or butler regular

The Year One in Braselton has the cruise to the Athens Varsity tomorrow 7/21. www.drivinithome.com
The Mustangs Unlimited show is on Aug 19th. There are a few local ones in Braselton and Winder on Sept 8th. If everyone wants to meet up one weekend coming up let me know.

Aaron

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
The Year One in Braselton has the cruise to the Athens Varsity tomorrow 7/21. www.drivinithome.com
The Mustangs Unlimited show is on Aug 19th. There are a few local ones in Braselton and Winder on Sept 8th. If everyone wants to meet up one weekend coming up let me know.

Aaron

That would be a blast, depending on the weather I may try to make it.

mavisky

Established Member
Live on Suwanee/Duluth border, work in Duluth. Aside from the show over at Mustangs Unlimited haven't seen too many modded mustangs around aside from one 96-98 white cobra with a side exhaust on my lunch break.

Users who are viewing this thread