Any of you in the Gwinnett area?

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Hells yes!

How about a cruise in at a Sonic on a Sat or Sun evening? There are several around.

Or better yet a cruise up to the Dragons Tail up in Tennessee, or just some roads in north Ga.

I live literally on the city/county lines of: Johns Creek, Duluth, Alpharetta, South Forsyth and Gwinnett/ Suwanee hahaha easy to get to them all! Yeah, I haven't seen many Mustangs or Cobras around here. It's a shame. But I'm definitely down for meeting up with y'all or doing a cruise up through Blood Mountain or Tail of The Dragon (I've never been, but have really been wanting to go!). Let me know whenever you GA guys are down to show off the Cobras/ mustangs! They need to know about us lol! :D

stangfan03

Established Member
I live literally on the city/county lines of: Johns Creek, Duluth, Alpharetta, South Forsyth and Gwinnett/ Suwanee hahaha easy to get to them all! Yeah, I haven't seen many Mustangs or Cobras around here. It's a shame. But I'm definitely down for meeting up with y'all or doing a cruise up through Blood Mountain or Tail of The Dragon (I've never been, but have really been wanting to go!). Let me know whenever you GA guys are down to show off the Cobras/ mustangs! They need to know about us lol! :D

Bring the cobra to the show tomorrow!

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member

The Tail of the Dragon is a pretty good haul from ATL, but its a blast. We should at least plan a cruise to Helen and hit some of the roads up there, I know of some good routes.

mavisky

Established Member
Hotter than hell, but it was great getting the chance to meet all of you guys yesterday. At least I have a Cobra intake on the car so I didn't feel completely awkward parking next to that row of Terminators lol.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Hotter than hell, but it was great getting the chance to meet all of you guys yesterday. At least I have a Cobra intake on the car so I didn't feel completely awkward parking next to that row of Terminators lol.

I know, they should have started the show at 7. Sell your GT and that rice burner and get a Terminator yourself!!! :beer: Prices are getting better and better.

Matt, Aaron, either of you planning on making it out to the caffeine and octane on the 5th?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Tough for me to make those because I go to church. There's something called the Horsepower Breakfast at Bunten Rd Park in Duluth on Sunday mornings, I might be able to squeeze in part of a morning there at some point.

stangfan03

Established Member
I know, they should have started the show at 7. Sell your GT and that rice burner and get a Terminator yourself!!! :beer: Prices are getting better and better.
+1 ^^^^join the club....get a termi!

Tough for me to make those because I go to church. There's something called the Horsepower Breakfast at Bunten Rd Park in Duluth on Sunday mornings, I might be able to squeeze in part of a morning there at some point.

That sounds pretty cool. Let me know if you go I will meet you over there. Also the Auburn cruisers show is this coming Sunday from 1-5. I will go to that since it is closer.

stangfan03

Established Member
Matt, Aaron, either of you planning on making it out to the caffeine and octane on the 5th?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

That show is pretty far from us I believe. I will likely go to the Auburn show since it is close. I will def be going to the one at Del Rio on 8/26 and the Mustangs Unlimited one.

mavisky

Established Member

Ill have to check out that Bunten toad show since its right between work and home.

If i didn't take such a hit when i ditched my excursion i would sell the Honda. Honestly though if i get rid of both it would be for a new 13 or 14 gt or boss depending on what my xplan discount turns out to be on them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Ill have to check out that Bunten toad show since its right between work and home.

If i didn't take such a hit when i ditched my excursion i would sell the Honda. Honestly though if i get rid of both it would be for a new 13 or 14 gt or boss depending on what my xplan discount turns out to be on them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Looks like the HP Breakfast meet is on hold pending a new location: Horsepower Breakfast TM 3rd Sunday of Every Month -Cancelled - SOUTH EAST USA WHEELS EVENTS-Car and Motorcycle Show Calendar

They have a sweet grabber blue Boss at Gwinn Place Ford. :burnout:

ponyboy96

Established Member
I'm in Lawrenceville and wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you. Just let me know when.

Joe

Speed Demon

Established Member
I live in Grayson and work in Loganville. There is a car/bike show coming up @ American Tavern in Loganville, right next door to my shop, on August the 18th. I'll post up the details in another thread. Shoot me a p.m. some time, if I'm not working I'd like to come out and meet you guys.

stangfan03

Established Member
I live in Grayson and work in Loganville. There is a car/bike show coming up @ American Tavern in Loganville, right next door to my shop, on August the 18th. I'll post up the details in another thread. Shoot me a p.m. some time, if I'm not working I'd like to come out and meet you guys.

I am always up for a local show! The Mustangs Unlimited show is that Sunday also which I will def be going to.

mavisky

Established Member
Ill be flying back from Puerto Rico this Sunday but will try to make the event at Mustangs Unlimited if the car is all in one piece on the 18th.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Man, I was MIA for caffeine & octane this past Sunday, darn! Maybe next month we can plan something for the show... Anyways, my good friend owns a Lotus and is part of this huge Lotus group that make a monthly cruise to different areas each month. He's always inviting me to go (because he wants to see how the Cobra matches up to the Lotus in driving through the mountains, etc...) and says that anyone is more than welcome to join. This month they are headed up to the Carolina/Georgia mountains for the cruise and I'm definitely attending this one and seeing if any of you guys from here would like to join us as well! I know that the cruise is set for Saturday August, 25 and once I get more details I will start a new thread and keep ya'll posted! I think it'd be fun to cruise with them and let 'em hear the rumble of all the V8's! :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread