Any one else having a problem with svtp.com?

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
I have experienced the same thing. The forums are where I want to go anyways so it is not that big of a deal for me. I would assume that the admins are working on a new front page for the website and this is the reason it is down (only speculation).

M@

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
The only problem I am having is that I cannot click on the smilies or insert an image without typing in the correct coding. IE is getting errors on the page when it loads.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I cant use smilies, nor can I use the quick links or forum tools. Kind of annoying that I cant mark the forums read

Black'03GT

Established Member
same here. I went to google and typed "svt performance, forums, terminator" and I get to this forum otherwise it's a blank screen.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Initially I had problems with the smilies but I thought maybe they were turned off temporarily by the Admin. But now everything is fine. And no issues with blank pages. By the way, I don't use Internet Explorer. I use the Opera browser. I like it much better. Microsoft should learn something from it. LOL!

jimh

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Initially I had problems with the smilies but I thought maybe they were turned off temporarily by the Admin. But now everything is fine. And no issues with blank pages. By the way, I don't use Internet Explorer. I use the Opera browser. I like it much better. Microsoft should learn something from it. LOL!

Hey Bob, are you sure you're not getting a cached page from either your browser or your proxy (if you're behind one)?

jim

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nope. I clear the cache and history regularly. My problem wasn't recent. It was the first day or two with the new server. Then the problem disappeared. That's why I said it seemed like the Admin. had turned off smilies during the breaking in period. Not sure what happened.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I just get multiple Javascript errors on each page. I can eventually read the content, but must click at each error message (up to 30 per page) until the page fully loads.

Users who are viewing this thread