anybody drive with a golf glove on your shift hand?

sutyak

it's soo-tack
Established Member
Actually I did wear a glove once at the drag strip with my first Mach 1. The billet knob sucked for an open-palm shift. I missed 3rd a couple of times due to a sweaty palm and was ticked. Next trip I switched to a leather Cobra style knob, and have had one in every manual car since.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Actually I did wear a glove once at the drag strip with my first Mach 1. The billet knob sucked for an open-palm shift. I missed 3rd a couple of times due to a sweaty palm and was ticked. Next trip I switched to a leather Cobra style knob, and have had one in every manual car since.
Don't lie, you did it more than once. Better get your flame suit on. Good thing this isn't in smack down. They're probably going to say you and I are in a relationship here shortly

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I'd rather not keep bumping this thread since I'm getting flamed but wanted to update for anybody who is bored or cares. My tuner thinks the FRPS failed. I'll know more Monday but flame on about the glove. I still might use a golf glove I have to shift on digs b/c it's kind of like wearing high white ankle socks and white new balance shoes, you simply don't care what it looks like because its comfortable and feels good. Guess I'm trending in that fashion direction and will switch it up to a Corvette Forum at that point lol
actually it is more like wearing plaid shorts, black knee socks, and sandals with a toe

Even Corvette owners won't claim a golf glove wearing racer.

Maybe try the Jaguar club?
more like the BMW club.

Your saying he needs a ball blower, but from my experience it's best to pull over while that happens.
shit if you have to pull over for that turn in your man card.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Don't lie, you did it more than once. Better get your flame suit on. Good thing this isn't in smack down. They're probably going to say you and I are in a relationship here shortly
You wiling to take a lie detector test?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its a bit on the expensive side but if you can afford it i highly recommend it. left handed catchers glove. it will really help with your sweaty palms all over your knob.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not gonna be mad if it gets moved. Have at it

I mean...do you feel like Brad needs your permission to move it? Or do you think that if you said you would get mad, it would prevent him from doing so?

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I was just stating a fact. Just like I was asking a question if anybody races with a golf glove on. I like Brad. You on the other hand......

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was just stating a fact. Just like I was asking a question if anybody races with a golf glove on. I like Brad. You on the other hand......

Ouch. Kinda testy today, eh?

Who doesn't like Brad? I mean, he's a pretty funny dude. Me on the other hand, I'm an asshole. But hey, it's gotten me this far in life.
4246934-attractive-young-man-offering-handshake.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread